Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Newbies' Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Feb-15-02, 12:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 207/174/145 Female 68"
BF:
Progress: 53%
Angry Almost binged!!!

My weight was back up to 200 this am I was so hurt I starting reasoning with my self this isnt working for me I should just quit.Then I had a sudden desire to eat chocolates but I resisted & it wasnt easy but I did it I had a Splenda cream cheese cup in the freezer & ate half of it instead it helped me get through the temptation & now Im fine..But I am really getting discouraged the weight it just not coming off This will be my eighth weeek next monday The first two weeks I lost 10 pnds over the next 4 weeks 7 & gained 2 back. I here of everyone else just sheeding the pounds Why am I not sheeding them.I mean Id be happy at least to loose 2 pnds a week.Last week I cut out caffiene & SF jello .This week I upt my water intake from 128 oz to 145 oz.Guess next week I need to cut out cheese & see if that helps if that doesnt my next step will be eggs bacon & sausage What in the world will be left for me to eat..????Im sorry Im just really depressed today I went back to induction this week & that hasnt helped.I think Im retaining water again too.I no I didnt gain it over night & I dont expect to loose it over night but I gotta lot to loose & at the rate Im going it'll take tell next year to come off.& to Top it off Ive had 2 TOMS in a month only 10 days apart & I think its on its way again next week..How long will it take for my insulin to streighten out?Sorry MEN that I mentioned TOM..One thing I dont understand is I drink 145 oz a water a day & Ive tested my ketones morning noon & night & there always dark Now Im wondering if thats causing me to stall.I half to make it on this WOL because I no its helping me physically even thow the weights not coming off.Im going to throw the scale in the trash!! In Atkins new revised book it says Im average per how much I lost in Induction so I shouldnt be metabolically resistant to LC.I no I need a good slappping today Im sure alot of you had bad days too..Ive been doing great emoitionally up until this week .One thing I did do this week kicking myself for right now I started taking motaboloss again for the energy could some of the herbs in it cause water retention?Well enough pity party for me I feel better now that ive vented......Thank you all for all your wonderful support.......
Sponsored Links