Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Dec-12-03, 21:29

Plan: ??
Stats: 135/???/120 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi Guys,

Well yesterday was the official end of C1 for me, but since I missed days I'm extending through next week and taking x-mas week off. I've made it in 4 days so far this week and I'm going to go sat and sunday...I want to finish these last 2 weeks w/strong 6 day weeks. I'm pretty satisfied w/my effort in the gym. My eating is ok, but I feel a bit out of control eating wise from a tremendous amount of stress and all the holiday stuff that is setting in. I'm faring ok though.

Have a great weekend everyone. Arnie, enjoy your time off; you earned it.

--Cindy
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Dec-13-03, 13:21

Plan: BFL
Stats: 151/142/? Female 5'9
BF:35%/23%/15%
Progress: 5%
Default 12/13/03

Well, this draws week 7 to a close for me. I had my body fat measured at the end of week 3 (didn't do it at the beginning) and today I finally got up the courage to do it again and I lost 4%! That's about 1% a week. Slowly but surely. All progress is good progress. I just wish I could have had it measured on day 1, but I hadn't joined the gym yet.

I'm trying 2 cheat meals this week instead of 1 whole unfettered cheat day. I had a fabulous turkey dinner and a slice of cheesecake (and a few drinks) last night at my work christmas party and plan on doing something low key for sunday's cheat meal, like DiGiorno pizza and maybe a cup of eggnog and a cookie for dessert. I think it is much better than binging all day like I was doing before.
I've been weighing myself throughout the week to see what kind of weight fluctuations happen and I even lost a pound after last nights feast! Now that is livin.

Only 5 more weeks until the challenge is "officially" over, but I'm planning on extending it and taking the week of our honeymoon off. So it will be a 13 week + 2 days challenge (we wont get back until late monday night so I figured I'd do Monday & Tuesday of week 1, C2 at the end of C1)
the only thing that might throw a wrench in my plans is I'm having surgery week 11 and you aren't supposed to do any heavy lifting for 4 WEEKS!! I'm going to see how I can get around that. I would just die if I had to stop my challenge 1/2 way through week 11 when all the major changes are happening!

Great workouts, everyone.

Sheri