Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-22-04, 22:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 378/295/159 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 38%
Default I messed up BAD!!!!

I really screwed up today, and as much as I do not want to be honest about what happened, I will. I went to the Olive Garden today and knew that it was NOT the place to stay LC but deep inside I guess I had pre-meditated it and wanted to give up. I started taking little nibbles off of the breadsticks and before I knew it I lost myself in the breadstick basket! So, I figured I already blew it and ordered angel hair pasta with alfredo sauce. In the middle of eating it, I got sooooo sick! I threw up all over the table. (the waiter was PISSED) I feel like someone poisoned me. I am going to bed and gonna start fresh in the morning, I never want to feel this way again.

I can't believe after 10 weeks of faithfulness,I cheated. I feel awful, both physically and emotionally. Has anyone else ever messed up and got back on track the next day? I hope this does not doom me.

I refuse to start smoking again so I guess it could have been worse. I could have started smoking again and that would have been much harder for me to get back under control. I also hope you all do not think I am weak because I am really trying to be strong right now. I will take diet pills the next few days til I get back in ketosis again. Whatever it takes.

I went to the store tonight and bought every Atkin's book on the shelf AS PUNISHMENT! I already have them but I made myself buy them again so I would take away some of my spending money for the week. So everytime I want to buy something it will remind me why I haven't any extra money left.
Sponsored Links