View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jan-22-03, 17:50

Plan: 40/35/25
Stats: 160/160/155 Female 5'10
BF:25/23/18
Progress: 0%

Hey Ipoch,
welcome to BFL.... you will really enjoy it once you start. I wont try to convince you how great it is, I think that you will have to be the one to have the intent to really want to do it, otherwise, it probably wont work for you.

Going to the gym may not be that much of a problem since you alternate your weight and cardio days. You could start your cardio days from your house going for fast walks or something, or bike ride if you have a bike... If you have limited space you may not feel comfortable having all the weights there, and if you have to always pull them out to set them up etc each time, that may feel like alot of work after awhile.

I think the trick is to make the whole approach as user friendly as possible so that you dont have to put too much into 'getting there' instead, your energy is put on 'doing' it.

If you went to the gym maybe it would be an 'outing' for you to have some alone and personal time.

The book will help to motivate you too, there are some good exercises for things you should write down regarding your hopes, dreams, expectations of yourself, and empowering yourself to have the life you want and deserve. The pictures of all the before and afters are amazing.

Check out this site... look under the profiles and pictures heading on the left side of the page and under 'transformations' you will see some pics of people... they show amazing results.. it inspired me, thats for sure.

http://www.leanandstrong.com/

hope this is helpful,
cheers,
jodi