Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 19:46

Plan: Stillman
Stats: 330/190/170
BF:
Progress: 88%
Talking Just lost over 100 pounds!

I just lost over 100 pounds since Aug. 2, 2002!

Hi Everyone!!!

I have been low carbing since for 8 months now and am only 20 pounds away from my goal! A year ago I was at 330 and when I started I was at 297. I lost the first 30 pound by just adding water to my daily diet. I retain like a camel!

I decided to join a few list to get ideas on how to maintain my loss once I reach my goal. My goal is 170 for now. I have a lot of extra skin and would like to give it some time to shrink up. I know when it does that I will lose even more.

I have made a website about my loss. Including pic, the diet I am on, measurements and much more! Please feel free to take a look.

http://www.geocities.com/robinmarie...owCarbLife.html

I have found low carbing to be very easy for me. I had never dieted before in my life and once I decided to do so I started losing and have not stoped

Well i guess that about covers it all for now...

I hope to get involved with this group and help out [people who are just starting out.

Have a great night!! Robin
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 19:48

Plan: Stillman
Stats: 330/190/170
BF:
Progress: 88%

For some reason my full URL did not show... Here it is again....

My Low Carb Life

Also I now weigh 190 but the thing about me says 199... How do I change that???

THANKS!
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 20:06

Plan: Atkins (Pre-Maintenance)
Stats: 160/135/130 Female 5'5"
BF:35%/28%/22%
Progress: 83%
Default FABULOUS!

How wonderful for you! Your losses are incredible. What a great idea to make a website to show others how great a low carb way of life can be. I hope you find this forum to be a very nice place. We need to start getting the "Maintenance Club" active again. It's hard to stop "dieting" and still be actively conscious of our health.

Anyway, nice to see ya. You can change your stats for clicking on the "profile" button... it should be on the top right of your screen. You can edit your profile there.

You may also consider starting a journal. It's basically your very own thread and folks stop by and chat and things like that. A place to post your feelings, concerns, day-to-day experiences. I really enjoy mine and it also helps cause you can look back and see what worked and didn't.

So... hello!
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Mar-25-03, 23:26

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

WOW....WTG on the weight loss! I went and checked out some of the recipes on your site. They look delicious! I can't wait to try some out.