Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 10:36

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 222/207/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Dining Out for 1st Time-enjoyable

Went out to dinner with friend for 1st time on LC way of life. Had a wonderful meal. Rib eye steak, broiled scallops, salad, diet coke, and coffee with half & half. Asked the waitress to take the bread back so I wouldn't be tempted, if it had been left on the table I would have ate it. What a treat to be able to eat like that.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 11:40
Contributing Member

Plan: lowcarb .
Stats: 160/141/127 Female 5'6"
BF:it"s for SALE!
Progress: 58%

Job well done!!

Sometimes I find it hard to keep control in the resturant...I just have to make sure I'm not over hungry. May favs include taco salad....hold the taco's. Chicken ceasar with the dressing on the side and no croutons. Steak sandwich with a tossed salad.
I went to Dairy Queen with the kids and had a chicken salad...and asked for a touch of mayo to replace thier dressings!! It was GREAT. I also just went to Wendy's and had thier chicken salad...they wouldn't give me the mayo tho so I only used about 1/4 of their dressing.

I give my garlic toasts to either hubby or the kids...if no one wants it I grab salt and pour that on it so I'm not tempted..lol

Right now my hard part is desserts in the resturant. I have always had tastes of hubbys....oh well..something I need to work on.

Anyrooo...great job!!

Happy Friday....Cin