Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 22:08

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 198/198/175 Male 5'11"
BF:
Progress:
Smile Hi all, its just me Piney another Newbie..Heeh!

Hi all!!! Just want to introduce my self to you all, I'm a California native, and I just received the Atkins Videos, and booklets from the mail about a week ago. I had heard of this diet about three months ago from family members, mainly my sisters. They introduced me to this low- CArb high on protein diet in the past, and I know it works!!! Yes indeed, but I been over indulging on bad carbs, lots of beers on my 3 month summer break. And eating everything I should not, now some of my clothes that use to fit are a bit to tight. So I am back on track, got the videos and manuals and I'm packing more info to keep this off for life. HOpe to get to know you all better, and good look with your diet goals.

Bye
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Aug-03-03, 22:14

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/128/125 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Welcome Piney and good luck with YOUR diet goals too! Atkins is great and so is this forum. The people here are so helpful and supportive. So dive right in and let us know if you have questions about anything.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Aug-04-03, 06:47

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/139/130 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 78%

Hi and welcome to the forum. You will find lots of support and motivation here. I suggest you start a journal - it is an excellent tool and you will have a lot of interaction with other forum members that way.
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Aug-05-03, 22:42

Plan: Dr Atkins
Stats: 198/198/175 Male 5'11"
BF:
Progress:
Smile Woohoo!!! Piney is finally in to shead a few pounds

Hi all! Thanks Lori and Atriana for your open arm welcome, I saw your post on the forum, but I was having a hard time just to log on to this here site with my new pass word. Must have tried at least a few dozen times, but thats in the pass now... I'm in! Wee Looking at the replies on this forum I sure can tell there is lots of great people and support to help us all reach our health goals, and that is always a good thing. Once again thanks for the friendly insights in what awaits us all in our Low Carb diets, and the wealth of knowledge that I'm sure we all will continue to have, due to those who run this Web site.

See you all around the message board, and happy sailing. Bye...