Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 15:02

Plan: atkins
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress:
Talking 32/F/texas needs support pen pal

[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Palatino Linotype]i am 32 year old texan female needing pen pal support from someone with similar interests in life and in the low carb lifestyle.

my name is jenna. i am married with two girls, 10 and 5. no pets. non-smoker, non-drinker. my diet interests include atkins low carb, running, working out at the gym. my husband is supportive and also works out. i am interested in museums, (i also draw) i am into amateur photography, movies, the beach.

i am 5'7", 210 lbs, dark brown hair, freckles.

i have used the atkins diet before and it has worked exceptionally well...i will be starting the induction phase on March 1, 2004...with plans to track all stats and keep a journal of meals, up and downs, etc.

I NEED A PEN PAL/CHAT FRIEND to keep up with each others progress.

I would appreciate any feedback.

thanks!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Feb-29-04, 16:45

Plan: zone
Stats: 155/155/125 Female 68.5
BF:27%/27%/15%
Progress: 0%

Hi Jenna! If you need a pen pal to keep you motivated start a journal in the journal section. I've started a journal, if you click on my journal button at the bottom of the page you can go there. We can post back and forth to each others journals and do daily check ins and supportive words. I'm about 5'8 or 5'9, I don't have as much weigh to lose, if that doesn't matter to you. I love to run and i'm working on getting back into shape and trying the "zone diet" . I always need support to staying on track. I know lots about dieting, exercise etc. I just have a hard time sticking to it.

I love museums and the beach too.

Looking forward to hearing from you!