Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Apr-16-01, 16:22

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Well I do believe finally we can say the good weather has arrived.....yep I know I heard too on the radio we may get snow next week, but they have been wrong before!

Went bike riding for the first time today sure hope I will continue to do this at least a few times a week. I'm not one to exercise much. With my kind of work I tend to come home bushed. I know though that with this woe I should do some, I kinda lost interest with my nordictrack

I'm a type of person that needs to being doing something all the time. I find it hard to go on that (Nordictrack) for 10 mins to 20 mins and just looking out the window. Guess I will have to move it into the livingroom, but where to find the space. Gosh I need a new house...truly I am running out of room.

Anyway, with all this rambling I'm doing, just wanted to say the bike ride was a nice one except those darn hills Man I'm out of shape, but then the darn bike was given to me last year and its only a five speed....whoa! Wendy is use to 10!

I am going to try and get myself over to the Y soon. They have treadmills and all sorts of weights etc...Even a hot tub....yeah babieeeee....hehehe

Anyone know what type of weights I should use to help with my breasts? This girl breast feed two kids and also with the weight gain and weight loss over the years she's losing to gravity....LOL

Wendy
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Apr-17-01, 05:53

Plan:
Stats: 203/122/128
BF:
Progress:

Whoohooo Wendy, congrats on the bike ride!
What a wonderful way to work out! I used to love to ride, but with all these gravel roads only where Ilive...... lol it aint happening.

When you go to the Y, they should have a trainer walk around with you and show you the ropes. Your chest can tighten up abit but not much without surgery, but there are different exercises that you can do to give the appearance of a better chest like the pec fly ect.

I know what your talking about lol I breast feed all 4 of my boys and just let Victoria do her job now
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Apr-17-01, 06:38

Plan: Protein Power Plan
Stats: 209/136/140 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 106%

You need a good video of some Hunky dorie Chippendales walking in front of ya..LOL Bet that gets the motivation going again.. ROFL
  #4   ^
Old Tue, Apr-17-01, 07:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 183/143/140
BF:
Progress: 93%

Now there's a plan Jo...here I use to use Richard...he didn't do a thing for me...LOL...Just kidding, love the music.

I use to have the nordictrack in the livingroom but no room these days. Carrying it back and forth can become a pain...but maybe this is what I will have to resort to?

Just can't seem to get into the excersice...like others. I have good intentions then when home, can't seem to get into it.

Very frustrating! I even have two dogs and don't care to walk them...go figure eh! Thats why I am hoping the good weather will get me out bike riding! Hoping allergies won't be bad this year, that too can cause me to stay in doors...gee talk about the excuses eh!

Wendy (Chipendales though, hmmmm..that might be the starter upper...hehehe)