Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-13-02, 11:52
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 226/210/140
BF:
Progress: 19%
Talking Looking for a pen pal

I'm looking for anyone who would like to buddy up with me. I was doing great and then it a "is this way of life right" moment and went off..way off....I gained about 5 lbs and feel terrible. No energy at all...blood sugar is up...and I feel like a beached whale....bloated and icky...
I went back on induction this morning and Im dedicated this time...
I compared the way I felt 2 months ago to the way I feel now..
hmmmm no comparison.
I told my hubby....even if I dont lose a pound...feeling like i did without the carbs weighing me dowb will be worth it...

e-mail me at
littlered40~ns.sympatico.ca
I hope some of you are interested in corresponding and helping each other...

Edwina
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-13-02, 12:38

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%

Hi there Edwina......

I'd like to suggest that you start a journal here in the forum. It's a wonderful way to create a place where other forum members can visit you to offer encouragement, information and advice. If you check through some of the journals, you will see what I mean. This forum is a very friendly place...as I'm certain you will find out!

Many of us here use FitDay.com to track the food that we are eating and we post the results in our journals. Take a peek at mine to see what I mean. One of the benefits of posting your menus is that it will give the 'eagle eyes' around here an opportunity to look it over and let you know if there is anything you are eating that could be slowing you down.

Hang in there. You can succeed at this too!

Marlaine