Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 11:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/179.5/160 Male 70"
BF:Lots of it!
Progress: 41%
Default Dana Carpender on Wayne Brady Show

Dana Carpender, author of 15 minute low-carb recipes and 500 low-carb recipes will be on the Wayne Brady Show January 7th. Here is what she said in her Lowcarbezine newsletter:

I plan to get the first Lowcarbezine! of the year out this week, but right now I'm on my way out of town -- I'm going to be on the Wayne Brady Show! I'm really excited about this; I consider Wayne a *huge* talent, and he seems so charming and sweet on television. Anyway, I'm taping tomorrow, but the show will be broadcast on Wednesday, January 7th. Wayne and I will be cooking out of 15 Minute Low-Carb Recipes.

Last edited by Kristine : Tue, Jan-06-04 at 05:57. Reason: just fixing the paragraphs. :)
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jan-05-04, 11:31

Plan: Atkins OWL
Stats: 193/167/150 Female 5'10?
BF:
Progress: 60%

I didn't even know he was still on . Lol.
I just bought the 500 low carb recipe book for my mom for Christmas. I will have her watch too. Thanks.
Here is the link:

http://search.netscape.com/ns/boomf...radyshow.com%2F
You have to click where it says local listings upper right side of screen. In my area he is on at 1:30am. I guess I will have to tape it.