Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Thu, May-06-04, 09:39

Plan: Carb Cycling
Stats: 188/173/150 Female 5'9"
BF:
Progress: 39%
Lightbulb It is truly amazing...

how much I learn about this WOL every day on this forum. It is shocking to me to look back and see how little I thought about my bodies signals; such as, not stopping eating when Im full, really thinking about if Im thirsty or hungry, considering how healthy the foods are that Im eating, do they contain unhealthy ingredients, are they in a natural enough state, eating too much saltly food and then having dire thirst and bloating up, asking myself why am I thinking about food right now, am I taking the right supplements, why is my weight loss slowed....etc. I just used to eat what I felt like, when I felt like it. And every day, I seem to have a new insight to why my body is reacting a certain way that I didnt think of (such as the latest topic - yeast reactions). I am so very thankful that I found this forum. Okay, Im done!!!
Sponsored Links