Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, May-06-03, 19:14

Plan: Atkins Maintence with modifications
Stats: 182/150/150 Female 5ft 8 in
BF:36%/23%/22%
Progress: 100%
Default Getting addicted to excersise.

I think I am now addicted to speed walking. I cant go a day without lol. What a good addiction for once I have a positive addiction.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, May-06-03, 20:20

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 151/135/130 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 76%
Thumbs up I know what you mean!

I started out FORCING myself to do 30 minutes of exercise three days a week...now I workout every day! I alternate cardio and weights 6 mornings a week and I do Pilates every night. On the occasional day when I don't get it in, I REALLY miss it. And this from a gal who has always HATED anything that required physical exertion!

Tricia
  #3   ^
Old Tue, May-06-03, 21:24

Plan: My Own
Stats: 285/268/130 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 11%

I started Curves 3 weeks ago. I had to skip last week because I was out of town (I was taking care of my mother afer a surgery and was unable to get away long enough to go), and I actually found myself looking forward to going again as soon as I got back!

It may not sound like a big deal, but for me, who has always HATED exercise but really envied physical people, this is a major change! I am liking it so much that I am now going to order a Tony Little Gazelle machine so I can do some low impact exercise on the days I don't go to Curves (I currently go 3x per week and my work schedule doesn't allow for me to go more often).

Who would have ever thought that I would be looking for ways to exercise more often? I just feel so much better and healthier on this WOE that I want to exercise.

Atkins has changed my life for the better!
  #4   ^
Old Wed, May-07-03, 01:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 221.8/221.8/155 Female 5’7”
BF:
Progress: 0%

You guys are all right! I've been sick this week and haven't been able to go for my power walks. I really miss it and am wishing that I could go out and walk, but I get out of breath just going up the stairs because of this darn cold! Last summer when I was exercising but not doing LC, I was looking for reasons to go workout; anything could be a reason to stay home. Now something major has to happen! Finally a good bug to have bitten me (the exercise bug!)