Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Protein Power
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 06:18
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default Protein Power Pals - Saturday May 8th =)

Good Morning y'all**!

**Said in a Yankee accent! But hey.. when you live in the south, some things just sound better than youse guys! LMAO!

Hope you all have a GREAT day today.. We tried to reserve a campsite this weekend, but they said it was too close, so I may just run up there and see if they have any first come first serve sites left... hate to run up there and waste gas if they dont..grrr at the price of gas.. grr..just plain GRRRR...

So..if I become persona disappeara, then we are up at the lake camping our little fingers out.. and hopefully getting a good nites sleep Thats probably why I have been laggy lately.. just not sleeping well, and so busy.. that I am meeting myself coming and going!

Last nights Pamper event for the solo moms was a big hit. They had live jazz music, food galore: fruits and cheeses and yum little appetizer desserts. They went all out. A relaxation room adjacent to the massage room where they could relax and have tea while waiting for or after their massage. The therapists that I brought over from my school, came over to me and hugged me afterwards, they were just so happy that they were part of the whole expereince. Some of these women have never received a postive touch like massage in their lives, and this was such a big thing to them! With being on a smaller scale this time...only 25 women compared to the big event we had last Fall of 250 women... the pace was slower and more intimate. Nice.

Anyway..'nuff about me.. Bawdy.. I agree w/ the others.. its VERY normal...to want to be seen as the sexy viable woman that you are.

Hellos and waves and hugs to all..enjoy your weekend and mothers day if I don't get back here!

Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 12:11
Flutterby

Plan: All that make sense
Stats: 220/212/160 Female 5'4
BF:
Progress: 13%

ooh.. how spooky..its very dark in here today.. let me turn on the lights........

There.. that is much more cozy.. help yourself to something cool to drink and there are extra fans in the basket by the door..

I was shocked to see no one posted since I started the thread this morning.. thought.. oh..golly..did I start the thread in the WRONG area? LOL!! Enjoy this wondeful sunny day

Just got home from picking out a campsite, then shopping.. walmart is a dangerous store..LOL.. Will be heading up there as soon as dh can worm his way back home from work.. guess he is hitting every obstacle.. poor hunny.

Here is a pic of a view from the campgrounds that we took 2 weeks ago when we were up there checking out which sites we wanted to watch out for when we reserved them.

#3   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 12:28

Plan: Atkins-->PP
Stats: 250/211.0/170 Female 5'5"
BF: size 26/22/12
Progress: 49%

good morning all.

yes, late start for me this morning. slept in, then cooked a big breakfast. i was dissapointed in my coffee experiment. i really miss the morning latte and have not found a lc alternative that tastes right. (i have grown to really love the americano with cream though as a really close substitute). anyway, i got this idea to try it with carb countdown milk. basically it didn't work. oh well.

i got my new camper yesterday and REALLY wanted to go try it out today, but the dear dear (okay, not so dear today) BF is fighting me on it!!! grrrr. this is the only day for 3 weeks that i can go camping. oh well, looks like this is not going to be my weekend!!! so today i think i will spend some time sprucing the new camper up. fixing some stuff (it is not new, just new to us) and transfering all our camping stuff from the old trailor to the new.

have a great day everybody.

dawn-- think of me while you are camping and that way i will be there at least in somebody's thoughts. btw, that is a great view. where is it??

bye!!
  #4   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 13:03

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 384/142/135 Female 5 ' 5 1/2 "
BF:
Progress: 97%

Good Morning Everyone!

We slept in too, then I made a big breakfast. My dh had picked up 8 lbs of sausage at Costco last night, so I fixed some for breakfast.

Carrie - I hope you have some fun visiting with your mom. Isn't it funny how mom's never quit telling you what to do? My mom is that way sometimes too. Do we have pm'ing on this site? If so, I could pm you my phone #.

I'm cleaning my kitchen today and cleaning out the fridge. I did the stove already, but the fridge is my least favorite.
  #5   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 13:05

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 384/142/135 Female 5 ' 5 1/2 "
BF:
Progress: 97%

Bawdy - hey, I say good for you! Since you've got great legs, no point in hiding them!
  #6   ^
Old Sat, May-08-04, 17:44

Plan: no fake foods lo-0 carbs
Stats: 200/160/130 Female 5'2"
BF:goal 25%
Progress: 57%

dawn can I come ....I lived in a tent for 3 years growing up,no water or power so I am good at it...

acipenser...can I please have your old one....with three boys I will be lucky to get one in the next 20 years

oh I took 2 boys fishing to day ,5 year old caught med.rainbow trout