Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 09:31
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins-Induction
Stats: 193/173/170 Female 5'4
BF:33.1%/30.4%/24%
Progress: 87%
Thumbs down Have to admit..

Well I have to admit that for the past two days, I have done HORRIBLE! I've been eating and eating (all the wrong things) Damn scale! I weighed myself Tuesday and I had gained three pounds, I was so upset and I know it didn't help by cheating Wednesday and Thursday but I haven't gained any extra weight (Thank God) But today is a new day and I'm starting again. I'm SO motivated this time. The only good thing about giving in is that when I start back up, I'm more motivated than ever. I just got done exercising which is something I didn't do before so I'm even adding some extra effort! I don't plan to "have to admit" any more cheats so hopefully the next post you read from me will be a success! Thank you all, ya'll inspire me!
Take Care and God Bless, Amanda
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 09:47

Plan: Restart 8/6/18 - 75/20/5
Stats: 196/155.4/130 Female 5'3"
BF:Die MF!
Progress: 62%

Hey, you've got the right attitude. Get back on that horse, and this time, remember to hold tight to the reins.

You can do it,

Jones
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 10:06

Plan: Atkins DANDR
Stats: 198.3/178.7/130 Female 5'3"
BF:
Progress: 29%

I think most, if not all, of us have "fallen off the wagon" so to speak at one time or another. I went off for a whole month due to an injury and personal stress in my life (can read in my journal). I think I had to get to the right place mentally for myself to be able to stay on this. I've now been on this since 2/2/03 steadily. I've had a few more bumps along the road, but I haven't totally given up this time. The best thing is to just get right back up there on that horse like Jones said, and remember that we are all here for you!