Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 05:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 274/190/150 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 68%
Default I will wear. . . .?

when I lose enough weight. As women I know we all have something in our closet we want to wear again. Right now I am wearing black jeans WITH THE SHIRT TUCKED IN! These jeans would not even button even laying on the bed before Atkins. Now they are comfortable. But what I really want to wear is a dress I wore to my 10th reunion. . .it is a bright green (I am a red head) and I love it. The dress will actually fit me about halfway through my weight loss saga. . .I was hoping for Easter. . .ahh well. redawn
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 10:48

Plan: Atkins started 1/2/03
Stats: 302/260/185
BF:47/38/23
Progress: 36%
Default Gap Skirt

I have a size 16 skirt from the Gap that I would love to wear. But my goal item for sure is a pair of men's size 32 jeans from Banana Republic! Love those jeans!!!!

Cute thread!

Amy
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 11:53
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 237/173.5/135
BF:
Progress: 62%

but i have a pair of size 12 old navy capri pants i just bought that i can't quite get past my hips yet...

they are so cool!

i have found now that i have started to lose weight i love wearing jeans!
i was never happy in them before
but a size 14 blue jean looks a lot nicer on me than a size 28 (and i don't mean waist 28!)!!!

but i don't think i'll ever be ready for a bathing suit withour shorts overtop!
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 11:56

Plan: my own
Stats: 253/176.0/153 Female 5 feet 7 inches
BF:
Progress: 77%

I would just love to be able to wear anything tucked into a waistband! But first to actually find the waist! LOL The very last time I could wear something tucked in was high school. Oh to dream!
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 13:53

Plan: Atkins, BFL modified
Stats: 325/266.5/140 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 32%

I will wear short skirts and sexy tops...........I have never been able to wear a short skirt without looking like a 2 pack of sausages.
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 14:04

Plan: SP/Atkins hybrid
Stats: 224/192/130 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 34%

A little black dress. A VERY little black dress.
  #7   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 14:09
Lowcarb since 7/2002

Stats: 360/232/180 Female 5'9"
BF:BMI 53.2/34.3/?
Progress: 71%

I have a dress I bought 20 years ago to wear to a friend's wedding (the same month I was married). The dress was a huge splurge for me at that time and I loved it. I am sure it is out of style, but I would love to wear that dress again. It's one of the only pieces of clothing I have saved from that time in my life. I could never get rid of it because I remember how good I felt when I bought it and wore it. It's a size 12, but I think that corresponds to a size 10 today.

On the positive side, I am now wearing my jeans from 10 years ago and I just tried on a dress I bought for my brother-in-law's wedding 12 years ago and it almost fits -- I can button it but the buttons are straining. It is sort of strange to be going back in time through my wardrobe.
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 16:29

Stats: 310/288.5/135 Female 5'6 and a half
BF:too ***#* much
Progress: 12%

I have this beautiful mint green blouse I want to get into its a size fourteen and I have a long way to go.
My immediate goal is to fit back into a pair of 18 blue jeans I had to retire two years ago. Hmmm. Nice thought, but not yet!
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 18:57

Plan: DR. ATKINS
Stats: 267.2/216.0/150
BF:
Progress: 44%

I don't have anything in my closet from my "slimmer" days...it was decades ago. But I have bought a few things recently to grow into....I am anxiously waiting to wear a really cute denim jacket I bought at Cotton Ginny (my fav store) just before they went out of business. I purposely bought it too small. It is already fitting better. Also I want to get into pants for work. ( I always wear dresses). I have NEVER worn them because they were too tight on legs, not to mention the button anD zipper would not even meet in the same hemisphere. I tried them on again yesterday and there is only about 2" gap in the waist. So I know I'm getting there.

Mostly, I am just waiting to be able to go into a normal size store and buy some really classy things. No plus size stores, just a regular joe blow in a regular size. Can't wait !!
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 20:27

Stats: 260/245/150 Female 5'8"
BF:A Little LESS!
Progress: 14%

Pants with a waistband, not elastic..and a BELT!

#11   ^
Old Wed, Apr-09-03, 21:33

Plan: Atkins/BFL
Stats: 325/287/150
BF:
Progress: 22%

Clothes that show my healthy, sexy shape -- something I've never had the confidence to wear before -- but my biggest ambition is a pair of perfectly-fitting, butt-hugging, Levi 501's. In black. With a snug little white tank top. And NO SHOES. But a pedicure.

Of course, the world of UNDERWEAR will be my oyster, too ...I am absolutely crazy over sexy underwear. It will be so tempting to walk into Victoria's Secret and say to the size 0 salesgirl, "Hey, Twiggy, remember me? The fat chick you snickered at last Christmas shopping season?"

And I must agree with Saski ...

Quote:
A little black dress. A VERY little black dress.

With a good pair of Manolo's or Jimmy Choo's, of course!
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Apr-10-03, 06:15
3 Days at a Time

Plan: OWL
Stats: 150/150/150 Female 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 16%

*grins*

I agree... a trip to Victoria Secrets would be near the top of the list... not to mention some of those short little shorts!

However... strange as it sounds... I'm dying to squeeze into a pair of leather pants. *grins* When I was young, skinny, and living in Austria, I borrowed someone's pair and absolutly loved them--swore I'd buy a pair once I got back to America where they were cheaper. Then I put on pound after pound after pound... and by the time I had the money to do it, I wouldn't have been caught dead in them.

I've made my fiancee promise that if--no, not if, but WHEN--I make and even pass my goal... he's forking over the money to buy me a pair.
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 08:02

Plan: General Low Carb
Stats: 415/338.8/170 Female 177cm
BF:unknown
Progress: 31%

*sigh*

Underwear, matching sexy underwear - and a mountain of it!!!!!!!

My 501's ... my worn in, faded, divine 501's...

A denium (just above the knee length) skirt with black zipped knee high boots....

Anything I want from a 'normal' sized clothes shop, I don't think it matters as long as its not being bought from a "plus sized" shop!

Fiona
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Apr-11-03, 11:04

Plan: Atkins/Induction
Stats: 360/340/150
BF:66%/60%/27%
Progress: 10%

Bluejeans, bluejeans, and more bluejeans.

I don't wear pants of any kind now.

Also a black one piece swim suit.

I can't find any yet to fit me, I carry a lot of weight in my stomach, so I swim in shorts and tee shirt.
  #15   ^
Old Mon, Apr-14-03, 07:47
Registered Member

Stats: 560/510/220
BF:
Progress: 15%

I have a Black outfit simulated leather size 32 that I want to fit into soooo bad.. Mom bought it for me 2 years ago at Christmas and I'd like to have her see me in it!