Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 16:47
Registered Member

Plan: Ketogenic diet
Stats: 209/202/180
BF:18%
Progress: 24%
Talking Your body needs them

Hello everyone, well last year everything go worst.

I reached 30 years old, i add suffered hairloss in the back of my head but this year it got really worst, i could clearly see a whole.

My health was deteriorating and i felt always fatigue, due to my lower back injury i couldnt train has i used to.

I was old school all fats are bad, then i started using nutricap for hairloss, and started reading the ingedients in the pills, (wish by the way help me get back a full head of healty hair.) Most of the ingedients come from Essential Fatty Acids and Whey Protein.

I decided that since i was missing so much vitamines and mineral that i needed to see what my body needed the most.

First off i needed my EFA fats, antioxidant complex, vitamine C,E and Selenium, Omega 3-6-9 and Ala complex.

This seems a lot of pills but beleive me its well worth it.

Vitamine C is taken time released 3g a day
Vitamine E 2 times a day 800 iu total
Selenium is around 200mc a day
Omega 3-6-9 is taken 3 times a day with meals
and Ala will be taken during my carb up days.

Also to be safe i have added a calcium maganese supplement, wish is taken 3 times a day.

Most of the vitamines and minerals and EFA are cheap and even with the perfect diet we couldnt get what we need a day.

Green tea of course 3 cups a day.

I feel a lot better, my skin is not dry anymore and my hair has grown back, i would like to point out that no one in my famlily sufferd from hairloss and that my guess is a lack of vitamines and i used to where a cap all the time from 11 years old to 25 years old so i guess that the hairloss comes from there too.

I also take 2 shakes of Whey protein a day, wish help with immune system and rebuilding the muscles.

I was eating a lot of bacon so i cut that out, i will be revising my low carb diet this month has my lower back gets better and i will lose the pounds i need to this time.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Mar-31-03, 17:42
Stepford Malfunction

Plan: FatFlush inspired
Stats: 143.5/132/130 Female 62.5 inches
BF:37%/25.%/19%
Progress: 85%

Wow that is great, I am so happy for you. Make sure and keep track of all the supplements you take - so you will know when others start asking you howcome you are looking so good.