Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 10:14

Plan: BFC
Stats: 182/161/150 Female 5'4"
BF:dont.wanna.know
Progress: 66%
Exclamation McDonald's French Fries

Hello, just got back from Walmart....had to get animals some food. I broke down finally and bought the Atkins for Life book. Haven't looked through it yet. Has anybody read this one? I had his last one but for some reason I can't find it.

Also, was hungry and got one of the Atkin's bars. Thank goodness I did that because my daughter was asking for some McDonald's FF's and so I went through the drive thru and got her some. These are the devilish things that I CRAVED through-out all of my pregnancies and still to this day have a weekness for. But I will have to say that I wanted to pull a "Viki" just to taste them and then spit them out!!! LOL! Well, I didn't...the Atkins bar did help!
I try and think how I would feel afterwards if I really did eat them and that helps me get through alot of cravings. Those "FOR THE MOMENT CRAVINGS" are really hard sometimes!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 10:49

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 181/159/130
BF:
Progress: 43%

"pull a viki"! I think you've created another LC lingo
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 10:50

Plan: Low Carb My Way
Stats: 170/169/145 Female 65 inches
BF:
Progress: 4%
Thumbs up

BRAVO! for resisting! I can't eat bars but make sure that when I run errands I am not hungry. I also carry a bottle of water with me everywhere and take guzzles when I feel the need for something that is a NO NO.

Good going!!!
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 11:01

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%
Default hi

Great Going Goatlady.
It was so nice to chat with you yesterday. Hope to so so again. We all can do this< but boy have days when think Can not. Mosty when scale does not move down or goes up some. I hope to weigh in Monday and it better be great. ha. Take care Goatlady and all u other Losers out there. Lets all keep chat going. We get to know each other better that way.
janet
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 11:32

Plan: BFC
Stats: 182/161/150 Female 5'4"
BF:dont.wanna.know
Progress: 66%

Thanks Janet! I really enjoyed talking to you too!

Yvonne---I did mean to take a water with me....I usually do and walked right out of the house without it!!!! Bad Bad Me!!! I wish that I did have it today!!!

Glad you liked the pull a "Viki"....hope she doesn't get offended! All I could think about was her and those Lucky Charms and it still makes me laugh!!!
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Mar-20-03, 14:18

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 193/179/165 Male 68 inches
BF:26.5%
Progress: 50%

I stopped craving Mac Fries since they stopped cooking them in animal fat. The idea of them being cooked in trans fats turned me off for ever! I bet it's been 3 years since I've eaten any McDonalds food