Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 13:37
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 353/237/225 Male 6'2"
BF:
Progress: 91%
Post glad that guy was in the mirror

just popped upstairs to make some tuna for lunch, and there it was, a fresh loaf of bread! it was screaming "toast me toast me, you know how good i would be with that tuna! you've done a great job so far, lost weight, lowered your cholesteral, gotten off your bp meds. come on, just this once"
all the sudden the guy in the mirror yelled "shut up you low life piece of ......bread" and put it in the bread box.
first time i've been tempted.. sure glad he was there.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 13:40
The evolution of me

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 273/182/160 Female 5' 4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

Sounds like a great guy to have around...
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 13:45
Registered Member

Stats: 310/250/160
BF:
Progress: 40%
Default Excellent

Those mirrors are the best diet contrivance ever invented. I do the same thing every day. I hope that we both will soon like what we see Thanks for the encouraging post.

Good Luck!
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Mar-12-03, 15:37
Registered Member

Stats: 315/215/200 Male 5ft. 10in.
BF:
Progress: 87%

Good Job Buddy! As for me the guy in the mirror looks much different than he did 3 months ago and he feels alot better and he says to me stand here and pose for a few more minutes than you used to before you take a wiz

If you knew me before I started you wouldn't believe that i would even think about changing my lifestyle. For me this is a war, a war in which do far I've won many battles Im temted by family and friends day in and day out and when they express their disgust for pork rinds that im shoveling in my mouth I return the favor by trying to show them the digusting equivelent of sugar they just ate with their low fat dinner hahaha. Anyway keep up the good work and always listen and pose for that guy in the mirror