Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#196   ^
Old Tue, Nov-29-05, 05:00

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 202/154/135 Female 5.2"
BF:sc/ar/ey
Progress: 72%

Morning all. Well today I am back down to 7 pounds from my christmas goal and boy do I ever hear the clock ticking lol.
Oddly enough I ate one plate of thanksgiving dinner turkey, stuffing (I know bad bad) deviled eggs and some stuffed mushrooms my cousin had made. I had appetizers of cheese ball and mussels. I was down 2 pounds next day. SO kids were visiting and we made one their birthday lasagna and I had a 3x3 square....next day down another pound. Yesterday I had two cookies at a party at work and today down 2 pounds.
SO today I am on strict induction again after my holiday splurges but I learned that I need to EAT. Not stuffing and cookies but EAT. I think I was so not hungry for so long I was in starvation mode and holding water and that was making me gain.
I have it moving again so going to do only legal foods til christmas but make sure I eat and hopefully I make 145 by then. Wish me luck.
BTW I AM NOT advocating cookies and stuffing just found it wierd I still lost eating small portions of them but must have been cause my body was starving before.
Good luck everyone.
Sponsored Links
  #197   ^
Old Sat, Dec-03-05, 11:47

Ok My husband is eating chinese food in front of me right now...can I kill him?
Ok I'll let him live I guess.
Man it smells good tho
Anyway...wanted to check in and see how we are all doing with 22 days left until christmas. I am thiking I am not gonna make the 145 in time but gonna try to get as close as possible. How's it going for everyone else? ROLL CALL PEEPS.
  #198   ^
Old Sat, Dec-24-05, 16:56

Well, no idea where all ya'll went to but needless to say I did NOT make my christmas goal. But gosh darn it I made this goal in july or august and came awful darn close lol I can wear a womens 8 and was like a 14 or 16 when i took this challenge so I am calling it a success.
How'd we all do?
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
  #199   ^
Old Sun, Dec-25-05, 08:14
Registered Member

Plan: My Own Plan
Stats: 242/228/170 Female 67 inches
BF:
Progress: 19%

Hi All! Merry Christmas! I too did not make my Christmas goal but I am still down 52 lbs. I have about 30 more to go before July and I will be all set. I am happy where I am for the time being and am enjoying the holiday and not worrying about carbs or calories. I will go back to it next week, and it will be all good again. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a happy happy new year! Good luck to all in the new year!
  #200   ^
Old Mon, Dec-26-05, 05:31
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 178/166/116 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 19%

COPngratulations to Rhonda and Jenic -- how great for you to have done so so so well. I had a bad phase now for the weel up to Chrsitmas -- and am frightened to even weigh myself -- I ate in panic and too often... But I am going to get a new goal and get started on low carb -low-cal tomorrow after having a day of fruit detoxing...But You Have Both Inspired me!!
Rubyd 180