Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #7   ^
Old Mon, Nov-14-05, 14:47
Constant Improvement

Plan: atkins / BFL
Stats: 185/175/135 Female 64 inches
BF:30/28.8/24
Progress: 20%

No exercise Friday or Saturday.

Sunday was really good and I really pushed my upper body, but I lost the little paper that tracked everything, so until I find it, I can't log it.

I did do 20 minutes on the cycle - really more of a warm up than anything else, and then I spent a few hours at the pool with my daughter, so I should have gotten some benefit out of that too. I think I'm actually getting to like this whole working out thing. I still hate the aerobics, but I've always liked weight lifting. It makes me feel strong. Well, OK, it's making me feel stronger - compared to where I was with weights when I used to do them before I'm really quite wimpy. But it all takes time, right??

It was hard to get through the work out cause I was a bit hung over, 2 nights of more than a few cocktails is hard for my body to handle nowadays...I've so totally got to remember I'm not in my 20's anymore. So, Mike and I are going to try and stick it out until Thanksgiving with no alcohol. On Thanksgiving we're going to a friend's and her hubby's mom is going to be there - so I know I'll have to watch consumption there and not go over board. LOL!