Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Semi Low-Carb Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-19-02, 17:40
Registered Member

Plan: LC + LowER Cal (~1500)
Stats: 159/155/145?
BF:16%, goal 6-7%
Progress: 5%
Smile No More Birthday Cake!

Its all gone! Of course, i had to have the last piece. I am so glad that it is gone. No more temptation.....

I'm not liking sugar as much now as i was before. As I finished that last piece of cake, I thought to myself, "you know, this wasn't nearly as good as it was before". That is a very good sign!

I'm working on drinking my water. It's hard to remember, but I'm getting the hang of it. I usually have a bunch after school.

On another note, I'm going to have a weigh in on saturday. For some odd reason, i feel like i've gained weight. I haven't weighed myself in at least 2 weeks. My personal trainer and I are gonna take my body fat too. Hopefully i will have gained muscle and lost fat.

Does anybody know of some sweet snacks minus the sugar and the aspartame. I'm allergic to aspartame and sugar.... well... i think we all know how evil sugar is. My cravings are going away, but when i get a sweet craving i dont want to have to end up eating ice cream. Any ideas?

Well, ttyl... I'm off to drink some more water

Alex
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Sep-20-02, 17:49

Plan: CAD/CALP
Stats: 356/332/160 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Hello Alex!

Have you checked out the SB Recipe Forum for Sweet Treats? I have posted several recipes that might be useful for that sweet tooth.

You could also try a big juicy piece of fruit; a fruit smoothie, a protein shake or an occasional square of Lindt 70% Cocoa Chocolate Bar.

I also find that a good way to stop a sweet attack is to eat tuna mixed with mayo (it really does work)

Hope this Helps
molly