Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Sep-04-02, 14:01

Plan: atkins
Stats: 156/135/120 Female 5' 3
BF:156/135/120
Progress: 58%

Hello everyone, well yesterday was hard but I made it thru. I know I had cravings from the carbs that I ate the day before. I have done well today. Ate bacon hamburger for breakfast and mexcian chicken for lunch and a package of peanuts. I guess that should be about 8 carbs so far for today. I plan on having chicken or steak salad for dinner and another run. I ran 2miles last night and hit the whirlpool and steam room. I did my speed training last night and did a mile in 8.34 minutes I really feel it today. I just want to run a long distance tonight. I really want to start running again in the mornings. I really get more of a benefit as far as raising my metabolism. I have to also make sure I am getting in all the water that I can also.

I am so thankful for this forum and all the people who are here and the support, it is really great. Everyone has there bumps in the road but just get back up and do it again.

See you guys later