Active Low-Carber Forums

Active Low-Carber Forums (http://forum.lowcarber.org/index.php)
-   Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges (http://forum.lowcarber.org/forumdisplay.php?f=106)
-   -   No Cheat Till Autumn..... (http://forum.lowcarber.org/showthread.php?t=58484)

Princesspp Thu, Aug-29-02 10:20

No Cheat Till Autumn.....

Here's the new thread started ... :D
This is a no cheat till Autumn to cover us for the month of September !!!!

Any Takers!!!!

This is no cheat from you're plan .. can YOU do it??? :D

Come and join us !!!! :D

Talk later
:rheart:

Lolabug Thu, Aug-29-02 10:56

I'm in!

Hey, count me in.

I can do it. I can do it!

Great thread.

So far no cheating today! yeah!

Alena.

adnil53 Thu, Aug-29-02 11:09

I'm in too! This doesn't start until after Labor Day... Right????

Jo-Ann 2 Thu, Aug-29-02 11:20

found you

So I jumped into the end of the labour day challenge and as you may have realized I'm in for this new challenge. So how does it work, do we all start on the same day or do we start from our last lapse, (for the lack of a better term, although stumble could work here too). I noticed that there are a few of you who have been remarkably well behaved and I could definitely gain strenght if you keep your number from your other thread, on the other hand it would be nice to start at day 1 feeling we are all starting together.
Thanks for the Hello and welcome Linda. Hi Alena we can start together.
Yours Truely Jo-Ann :wave:

Cher Thu, Aug-29-02 11:29

Oh Cool Sally...

Do we start the day after Labor Day???? That would be September 3rd ????

Princesspp Thu, Aug-29-02 11:38

Cher ... Yup .. :D I was thinking September 4th .. cuz the other thread will handle til Labor day .. September 3 .. are we confused yet??? :D (ps... I hope you don't mind that I took the initiative on this thread??? :eek: (it still is your baby though!!!:D)

Linda ... welcome for the switchover ... :D

Lola .. you can do it youcandoit :D Welcome to the fun!!!

Jo Ann ... glad you found it .. and welcome again!!!:D

Talk later .. :D
Love ya!!:rheart:

Princesspp Thu, Aug-29-02 11:41

Whoops .. I forgot too Cher ..
I was gonna go to everyone's from the Labor day thread journal this weekend, and post the new address... so all the previous people can find it easily too ..

Oooooo I come up with such good ideas :lol: .. ***patting on my back*** whoops forgot my shoulders sore .. gotta get someone else to pat me on the back for me ... :D

Talk later ... :D
Love ya all!!:rheart:

adnil53 Thu, Aug-29-02 12:32

Here's your pat Sally! But I promise to pat gently... Pat Pat Pat... there... :p

wangeci Thu, Aug-29-02 14:11

Sally,
I am in this time!!!!!!!!!!! I have been following your challenge this month, and I know a lot of people are having so much fun with the shared support.

Cindy

Princesspp Thu, Aug-29-02 14:15

Welcome Cindy!!!!

The more the merrier ... :yay:

Welcome .. and have fun with us!!!!:D

TheBetty Thu, Aug-29-02 14:15

Count me in!

Yeah, I'm in for the next no cheater. Thanks for the heads up in my journal, Princess! :)

Just wanted get a foot in the door so I would get the update emails and know where to go.

So, until Sept 3rd, IT IS STILL ON in the 'No Cheat Til Labor Day Challenge'. :lol:

<Betty walks out, door smacking her on her big booty on the way out....>

GLHB~Rinoa Thu, Aug-29-02 14:21

Hi Sally! This will really be a challenge for me Because The month of September is when we are on vacation 2 weeks out of the month. But my goal is to stay on this no matter what. I hope that joining this challenge can motivate me to stick to it. I also am interring a challenge at Curves for Women. It is the one that loses the most weight in Sept. 1st 2nd and 3rd most weight loses wins. May be that will be an insinuative to stay on it while vacationing. I will try. Go ahead count me in!

Lolabug Thu, Aug-29-02 14:30

I'm in for the Curves Challenge as well!! Can't wait to go back next week. My babysitter is on vacation this week so I can't go! :(

Alena.

Windows Thu, Aug-29-02 14:40

I will go ahead and join in this no cheat endeavor. I better eat up all those low carb desserts before we start, I don't want to have any trigger foods.

Jessica

Corrie Thu, Aug-29-02 14:42

Sounds like a good plan to me!!