Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Australia / New Zealand
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-08-02, 20:17
Daisee

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:
Question Sugar Free Jelly

Hi Guys
This is my 4th day of induction .....doing ok but missing my carbs dearly. Anyway I just wanted to ask if anyone knows what is the best brand of Sugar Free jelly to get and where to get it from? I know i cant have it during induction but i cant wait to have it when im finished this 2 weeks. For me its very hard to have something savoury when i feel like a snack !!!
Anyway I'm glad that this forum exists, and to know that there are other fellow Aussies out there going through the same thing !
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-02, 05:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 209/189/160
BF:
Progress: 41%
Talking Jelly

I use Cottee's Diet Low Joule Jelly Crystals with Splenda. It is good with some high fat cream! You should find them with all the other high carb jelly in Coles or Safeway (Woolys).

I have used this with no problems on induction.

Cheers

Brad
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Aug-09-02, 22:00
Daisee

Plan:
Stats: //
BF:
Progress:

Thanks for your reply.

I am absolutely craving a dessert of some kind so i am sure that will hit the spot !! Just one other thing, is extra chewing gum ok or is it a no no ??