Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Jul-28-02, 17:36

Plan: General low carb
Stats: 193/174.5/148 Female 5'3"
BF:yikes
Progress: 41%
Smile Thank You!!!

I just wanted to take a minute and say hi, and thank you for this amazing site. I have been browsing and reading for days and have learned so much from the posters here <p>
I am on my 11th day of lo carb and after 10 days with an almost constant headache and brain fog, I woke up this morning feeling great. If it hadn't been for this board I probably would have given up days ago, so thank you for the inspiration.<p>
My next step is to toss my crappy scales and concentrate on how I'm feeling not the numbers. I am so up for this adventure <p>I'm sure I will have pleanty of questions as I go, and look forward to picking your brain(s)<p>I just love these smilies!<p>Eden
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jul-29-02, 08:48

Plan: Atkins & Schwarzbein
Stats: 234/157/90 Female 4' 6"
BF:56.4%/38.8%/23.9%
Progress: 53%
Thumbs up Welcome

Hi Eden

I'm glad you found this site and all the useful information and advice it contains. So after 10 days of the low carb lifestyle those withdrawal headaches have finally gone away. Keep up the good work and may the pounds continue to fall off.

You might want to start a journal to chart your progress over the coming months. See the sticky at the top of the page. No only is it a great record, but others drop in to say hello and you meet a great bunch of people.

Every success.
  #3   ^
Old Mon, Jul-29-02, 10:37

Plan: Atkins, Simeons protocol
Stats: 285/197/165 Female 5'3
BF:45/39
Progress: 73%

Hi EdenM!
I am happy you found this site too. I am new to this site as well I think it's great! Glad your with us. Take care!

"Anything is insurmountablen with patience"