Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 16:53
Registered Member

Plan: Mainly the Metabolic Diet
Stats: 330/219/170
BF:
Progress: 69%

Man, I know just enough about computers to be dangerous. <grin> I would love to have people P.M. me. (is that what it's called?) I think I am almost up to 25 posts, too. Thanks for your help, Judi! How's things in the great white north? :-) I REALLY want to hear what products people want and what they DON'T want, and start signing up taste testers. (no purchase required, of course...for our research and development purposes only!) In my last company the response of the taste testers had to come in almost universal before we ever released a product. (lots of trial and error there, lemme tell ya! LOL) Hope I can figure out how to do this PMing thing....I'll letcha know.
Thanks!
Julee
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 17:00
Registered Member

BF:

Ok, this should make 25 or possibly 26 posts now. (dang, I get around... hee hee) Please PM me if you would like to be a taste tester for my new products. Thanks! Julee
  #18   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 17:45

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 285/195/140
BF:
Progress: 62%
Thumbs up Pasta

I'd love to help taste testing. And I'd love some pasta, ALL the substitutes I've tried have sucked monumentally. Normal size cookies that are low carb and aren't so dry that you choke to death on them.... I know, I want miracles.....
  #19   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 18:50
Contributing Member

Plan: lowcarb .
Stats: 160/141/127 Female 5'6"
BF:it"s for SALE!
Progress: 58%

Here's a list...lol

brownies

frosted cake...I don't care what kind

bread

crackers

cream of mushroom soup

pasta noodles

cookies...ones with taste

milkshake mix

orange shurbert(sp?)

very low carb nachos or tortellia shells

#20   ^
Old Fri, May-03-02, 22:07
Registered Member

BF:

So cool y'all!!! Keep those ideas coming! These are really great. Some are harder than others as far as putting it all into motion, but it can be done eventually. I'm actually working on some of the things you listed already. (and yep, y'all can be taste testers) Thank you so much....keep 'em coming. Ok, back to the kitchen to work on cookies. :-)
Julee
  #21   ^
Old Thu, May-09-02, 16:01
Registered Member

BF:

Well, thus far the cookies just aren't happenin'. LOL At least not in the R & D department of MY kitchen, they're not. I'll keep trying. However, I have compiled all of your requests and will eventually be making the very best of the best lowcarb products again. In fact, I've got my first product almost ready to roll out as soon as I am disentangled from my last company. I promise these are perfect for a raging sweet tooth and that's all I can tell you. (right now) :-) Please keep those suggestions coming!
Happy Lowcarbing,
Julee
  #22   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 15:43
Registered Member

BF:
Default Getting back to taste testers....

Hi Y'all,
SO sorry it took me so long to get back to the many of you who wrote to me about your wish lists and being taste testers. Honest, I couldn't find my dang inbox (like it's THAT hard, right) Sheesh. Anyway, my apologies!!! I'm trying not to break any rules here by getting too specific, so just let me say that you can PM me if you have any questions. (now that I know where my inbox is...LOLOL)
Julee (who is spending the afternoon studying the rules here :-)
  #23   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 16:27
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins,PP - wgt in %
Stats: 100/96.8/69 Female 5'6.5"
BF:DWTK/DDare/JEnuf
Progress: 10%

Oy, watch it doesn't overflow, Flaxie, it has like a 10-post limit on it, so make sure to delete 'em when done (and don't save copies of any sent)...

Ta!
  #24   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 17:25
Contributing Member

Plan: lowcarb .
Stats: 160/141/127 Female 5'6"
BF:it"s for SALE!
Progress: 58%

Incase no ones mentioned it yet...but ....I WANT A FEW FROZEN DINNERS!...lol Can we add that to the "big list"!!
  #25   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 20:48
Registered Member

BF:

Cindarella....
Yes, MA'AM. I hear ya loud and clear....frozen dinners!!!! I'll add it to the long (and growing longer) list! Of course, as you all know, I am NOT FREE TO DO FOOD AT THIS TIME, as I have stated on this public forum many times!!!! (there's the disclaimer, once again) :-P However, I will be free to do food eventually and then I will take all of your suggestions to the R & D department for consideration. Thank you so much for all of your letters, support and well wishes.
Happy Lowcarbing,
Julee
  #26   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 20:50
Registered Member

BF:

Judi, Judi, JUDI!!!!
Can you believe it took me THIS long to figure out that I had messages??? DUH!!! (must be lowcarbing, it's gotten to my brain... hee hee) I WILL check my box every day now. Thanks for everything, hon.
Huggums,
Julee
  #27   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 11:32
Registered Member

Stats: 145-1/140/125
BF:
Progress:
Default mmmmmmmm

Hi, Julee!
I will! I will! I will! I would DEFINITELY love to be one of your guinea pigs as I have plenty experience stuffing things in my mouth!.......ooh, that didn't sound right, did it?
Anyway, here goes: Some sort of frozen dessert that can fill the ice cream-shaped hole in my heart.
And chocolate. Smooth, buttery, sweet chocolate!
Ciao!
  #28   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 13:26
Registered Member

BF:
Default Mmmmmm, Ice Cream

Oh, girl....you are singing my song. Ice cream. mmmm. Someday, hon. I heard there is a good one out there, something about Velvet or Silk or something like that. I think lowcarbluxury had a review about it about a month or so ago. I'm glad to get those requests, keep 'em coming in! I AM NOT FREE TO DO FOOD AT THIS TIME.....LOL....ok, so there is the disclaimer once again! I'll be around, so we can touch base again on this soon.
Thanks!
Julee (who is really craving ice cream right now and might have to do the baggie ice cream thang :-)
  #29   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 22:25
Registered Member

Stats: 145-1/140/125
BF:
Progress:

W-w-what's the baggie ice cream thang?? Spill it!
  #30   ^
Old Thu, May-16-02, 23:36
Registered Member

BF:
Default The ice cream is in the BAG!!! :-)

Ok, here's how ya do it. (well, at least how I do it) You take your favorite ice cream recipe. Mine is just about a cup of half and half, some splenda to taste and some vanilla with a dash of salt. Pour into a sandwich size zip lock baggie. Place THAT baggie inside of a gallon size zip lock bag and then add about 3-4 cips of ice and about a half a cup of salt. (approximately) Then put the gallon bag in another gallon bag so's not to get your couch all wet and then just kinda gently "goush" the thing around while you are watching TV, maybe for about 15 minutes. Vwah-LAH! Soft yummy fresh ice cream. It is SO good, it's unbelievable. Easy, too. Try it!!!
Happy Lowcarbing,
Julee