Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Australia / New Zealand
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-02, 17:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/160.06/130
BF:
Progress: 30%
Angry Help - I've stopped losing kilos

Hi, I've been on Atkins since 25 March andhave lost just over 6 kg. I'm stoked about that, but for the past week, I haven't lost anything at all, even though I'm doing the same things I did in the beginning. My aim was to lose the hips, bum and tummy, but they're still there wobbling away.

Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sat, Apr-20-02, 23:52
Registered Member

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 235/193/128
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default Don't Worry! It happens to everyone!

Hi Kristie

I know how frustrating it is when you are on a stall, but hang in there, it will end sooner or later.

I have progresses through a stack of stalls - lose a bit, don't lose, don't lose, don't lose, lose a bit. It seems that for some of us (even all of us) the stall is just another part of the WOE. I have had whole months where I have been "good" all month and still not lost, but the upside is that I feel well and I don't have cravings for the wrong things.

Good luck and hopefully the loss will start up again soon.

Bye now

Gemma
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Apr-21-02, 02:04

Plan: Hellers & Atkins
Stats: 253/198/150
BF:
Progress: 53%

I agree. The scales dont like to move or the tape measure is the same but my clothes are getting bigger and people comment that I look like I am losing weight. I dont understand what is happining but as long as I am getting smaller
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Apr-21-02, 14:27

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 173/160.06/130
BF:
Progress: 30%

Thanks ladies, the support in this group is legendary.

I know I've always been the type of person who needs instant gratification (knitting machines, polaroid cameras & co).

My lesson for the dayI must learn patience, I must learn patience, I must learn patience.

Many thanks and {{{hugs}}}