Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, May-23-01, 14:55

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Question Rosie...How are you doing?

Rosie,
I been thinking about you and wondering how things are going? Better I hope!
SMILE<
Lorraine
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, May-24-01, 07:54
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 215/215/140
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default Thanks

I'm back. Since I posted the other day I have not been back, which is strange for me because I usually check in at least every hour or so. Work was just so hectic. I am still fighting the carbs. I will finally be hitting the grocery store todayand loading up on all of those great suggestions. Thanks for the recipes. Sounds good. Actually made me hungry just reading them

I appreciate the support so much. Tinakayes site is wonderful. It is so unbelievable and that is where I want to be. When I got dressed today and my shirt fit me without the buttons looking like they were holding on for dear life it felt good. I know that I can't allow myself to gain. Those 15 lbs have made a difference even though I still have about 45 to go. Well, one great thing is that I don't work Fridays and Monday is a holiday so I definitly have some time to unpack my life. I have no plans for the weekend and thats just how I want it. My Little one (6 month baby boy) is sick, so my plan is to take care of home. Thanks again.

Rosie
  #3   ^
Old Thu, May-24-01, 13:41

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Talking Hey Girl!

I'm glad to see you in better sprits! Sorry about your baby! Hope he's better soon!
I know what you mean as far as Tinakayes pictures...I cried when I saw them. She has come so far! It makes things easier to know about all the wonderful success stories out there…And just think we will be one of those wonderful success stories ourselves, REAL SOON!!! Stay in touch here. It keeps you focused! Besides…we miss you when your gone!
SMILE,
Lorraine

#4   ^
Old Thu, May-24-01, 16:03
Forum Founder

Plan: LC, GF
Stats: 241/190/140 Female 165 cm
BF:
Progress: 50%

hi Rosie,

Sorry your little guy is sick, hope he's better by the weekend. Glad to hear you get that extra day to unpack and get a little order in your life. (did I mention that I hate moving? )

I just know you'll feel better once the dust settles, and you get some quality protein and delicious REAL food.

Take care, Doreen