Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-02, 12:12

Plan: 20 to 30 a day
Stats: 150/143/120
BF:
Progress:
Smile 120 Goal Anyone..New to this.

Hi,
I am 5 foot 3 and 143 pounds, trying to get to 120, so I have 23 lbs to lose, anyone want to be my buddy
BTW Lost 7 lbs since being on the LC diet since
Jan. 2nd 2002.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-02, 19:05

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 287.4/255/155 Female 5' 6"
BF:
Progress: 24%
Default Welcome

Hi Mitzi!

I will probably NEVER aim for 120 I'd be a bone rack. In my browsing I noticed a petite thread in this forum. With your profile I think you'd fit in perfectly over there.

Take care
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-08-02, 12:35

Plan: 20 to 30 a day
Stats: 150/143/120
BF:
Progress:

Thank you Ruth
  #4   ^
Old Mon, Feb-04-02, 05:15

Plan: general low carb
Stats: 143/131/121
BF:
Progress: 55%
Thumbs up

Hi, WebbMomOf3,

I hope to get to 120 eventually. I'm 139 at the moment (I see have to update my stats ), but I think I put a couple of pounds on through increasing lean body mass (so I like to think). Well, to be totally honest I was 139.8 this morning. Here... I said it! So we have the same weight to loose.

I've been doing Atking since Oct 2001. But now I'm thinking moving to the Protein Power. In fact, I tried to do it for a week by increasing my carbs and protein, but gained some weight and gone back to Atkins Induction. The weight gain might be also explained by gorging on lowcarb chocolates .

I hope to get to 137 by the end of this week. Hmm... quite ambitious of me, one might say

Ella
  #5   ^
Old Thu, Feb-07-02, 21:07
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 133/126/115
BF:
Progress: 39%
Default Come on over...to Petite Ladies

Hi Webmomof3! We have a great collection of ladies just your size. The first time I did Atkins 3 years ago, i had hit 150 lbs. I'm only 5.1, so it wasn't a pretty sight.

In case you didn't guess, I had backslid my way up those scales again, but I didn't wait so long this time

I also joined the spring break countdown. Trying my absolute darndest to get below 120 with that group.

Sounds like you're doing great so far, keep it up, and stay in touch.
  #6   ^
Old Thu, Feb-21-02, 12:17

Plan: atkins
Stats: 144/134.5/125
BF:
Progress: 50%

webmom....let's buddy up I have 20 to lose. My email is a good way to chat.....tmturpin~cmsenergy.com