Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Triple Digits Club
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#241   ^
Old Sat, Jun-26-04, 12:21

Plan: SB
Stats: 257/257/150 Female 62inches
BF:lots
Progress: 0%

Hi Marie I hope that your bathroom project is going well for you. Jess I weigh myself just about every morning I know that I shouldn't do it, but it's another habit that I have to break. Have a great weekend girls and I hope that the scale had a great number for you Jess. Oh Marie congradulations on your 10lbs.
Sponsored Links
  #242   ^
Old Sat, Jun-26-04, 17:52

Plan: modified me
Stats: 274/258/199 Female 64
BF:don't want to know
Progress: 21%

Hi, y'all.

Marie - I always hate remodeling projects. Hope all is going well for you. I am sure it will be worth it when it is done. Hey thats what I say about losing weight. I guess I am remodeling myself.

Tina - I weigh myself probably more than I should. I am down two pounds since Monday so I won't complain about that one. Thanks for helping me out with the info. I look forward to hearing how you are doing. Two parties ugh. That would be tough but it sounds like you have a good plan.
  #243   ^
Old Sun, Jun-27-04, 17:50
I'm Back!

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 314/280/145 Female 5'3"
BF:Too Much!
Progress: 20%

Hi everyone
It is 7:52pm and finally got in the house and took a shower (yardwork all day) so I figured I would drop a few lines. Hope you weekends went well. Thank you tina & skinnbones, I love the "idea" of remodling and actually like doing it too, the thing is I get distracted very easy and then I tend to procrastinate, it gets done, but not as fast as it should. I am about a little over half. The tub I just reglazed and it came out BEAUTIFUL! I am so proud of myself! now I have to reglaze the bathroom floor tiles (they are an ugly green, very hard to match anything to them). Then I am tiling the counter and stucco painting. God I am tired just talking about it. So what did everyone do this weekend? I did a great job eating, I am surprised. The one thing about yard work, you forget about food. Well I better jet, talk soon!
  #244   ^
Old Mon, Jun-28-04, 05:49

Good Morning all, Today will be a challenging day. Auditors will be coming in later to do a three year audit on all 13 of my checking accounts here at work. I will be glad when its over. Then last night someone called and wanted to view our home. My FIL is selling the family farm so we stuck a sign out for our home. It sure will be different. My husband built our log home with just a little help from family and friends! But soon we won't be needing such a big place when daughter goes away to college. I am rambling. Just big stresses going on. Glad I have y'all here to write to.
  #245   ^
Old Mon, Jun-28-04, 07:44
I'm Back!

WOW, I thought I had alot going on! Just make sure you have a lot of low carb goodies on hand incase you get the nervous munchies. You will be fine. You must have a big business? I wish I could of raised my kids on a farm. I was born and raised down south in North Carolina born in Virginia. My parents moved up here when I was 15 and never really liked it, but then I met my husband at 19 so I never went back. Connecticut isn't exactly city life, but it is a far cry from North Carolina and Virginia. I wish you all the best and feel free to vent anytime, heck knows I do! hehe
  #246   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 05:32

Not a big business. I just handle state and federal funds and they have to have their own accounts because we also get county and city funds. Can't mix all that together people get a little upset if they don't get the interest right and with federal funds you are not allow to put them in an account which draws interest! I have enjoyed living on a farm. We just put up the last hay ever the other day. My FIL has his equipment sold. I didn't know it was the last till my DH got back in the house and said that I had helped in a truely momentous event (the last hay that we would ever put up on the farm). It just really seems different. I have never been up north east. Maybe some day I would like to travel up the east coast? I love it down in North Carolina. My DH was station there in the service over on the coast. Enough rambling for now. Thanks for reading.
  #247   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 14:44
I'm Back!

Sounds interesting. I am sorry about the farm. The coasts are nice, the Virginia and Maine coasts are the nicest and of course the white sands of Florida. I think Maine is my ultimate favorite we go every year to Old Orchard Beach, that is my retirement dream to live there right on the coast.
  #248   ^
Old Tue, Jun-29-04, 15:50

It sounds wonderful. My DH has always promised me things if I would lose weight. I intend for him to pay up this time. Maybe a trip to Maine would be in order. Sounds lovely. I can smell the salt in the air. How are you doing this evening. Are you back on the bathroom project. You sure have a lot keeping you busy!!!
  #249   ^
Old Wed, Jun-30-04, 09:54
I'm Back!

I actually went home from work and passed out cold on the couch and woke up at 11pm! So much for the bathroom! I am going to try and get some done tonight. I know I can smell that salty air and hear the surf now! I can't wait, make your other half keep his end, you will love it! I can promise you that! Everyone is so friendly and the atmosphere is so relaxed its like a totally stress free time. It is my escape from reality. The only thing it is so depressing that ride home!
  #250   ^
Old Wed, Jun-30-04, 11:01

Wow I have never went any where that I didn't look forward to going back home after a time. I guess its funny though as some people pay to stay in a log cabin in the woods. Maybe I should just think of my home as a big vacation and then it wouldn't be so much work when it comes to cleaning. I do love the salty air.
  #251   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 11:11
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Default Hi Ladies

I was surprised my old tread was still be used. Thank goodness!!
Hello to you two!
  #252   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 11:13

Plan: LC BFL
Stats: 279/155/135 Female 5'5
BF:39/24/<20
Progress: 86%

im paying $250 a night to stay in a log cabin in ct this weekend. hehe
  #253   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 12:21
I'm Back!

Hi there Lessara! Welcome back! I could never make believe my house is a vacation three teens, 2 cats, one dog, 2 lizards, 1 fish and a husband I love the ocean born and raised half my life down south, I was always near the beach. Crystal where in CT? A log cabin? How romantic
  #254   ^
Old Thu, Jul-01-04, 13:02

Plan: LC BFL
Stats: 279/155/135 Female 5'5
BF:39/24/<20
Progress: 86%

i forget the name of the place... stonington maybe? its near foxwoods kinda- the exit is in the 90s somewhere off 95.
  #255   ^
Old Fri, Jul-02-04, 05:12

Sounds like a lovely weekend that you have planned. We might go to the river on Saturday if the weather holds out for us.