Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > Canada
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 07:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 220/158/155 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:
Default Shoeless Joes

I went to Shoeless Joe's last night for some wings... I would highly recommend it to everyone... The wings were big and come in breaded or unbreaded and the hot sauce on it was great... And on their menu they say they can make any item low carb...
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Apr-16-04, 14:20
Registered Member

Stats: 230/225/190 Male 73"
BF:
Progress: 13%
Default best wings

Thanks for the tip - I'll check them out. By FAR the best wings I've ever had in T.O. are just east of there at "Churrasco Villa" on Eglinton at Mt. Pleasant (416-487-7070). A buddy brought them to a superbowl party this year and we devoured them. They call them drumettes cuz its just the drumstick part. They rotissary grill them over charcoal, and they come with Portugese "piri piri" sauce and this awsome dill-tzaziki like sauce that Mrs.E eats with her finger. They're also good cold (like there's ever leftovers). But they're not cheap - $12/lb, which is about 12 wings and enough for 1 hungry adult. And they're 0 carb (I think - I don't taste anything sweet in the sauces).
  #3   ^
Old Sat, Apr-17-04, 05:43
Registered Member

Stats: 220/158/155 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress:

I will have to check that place out... We eat wings at least once a week in my house.... I took leftovers for lunch even