Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > New Members & Low-Carbers > Introduce Yourself
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 09:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 233/230/135
BF:
Progress:
Smile New to low-carb Very ready to get healthy

Well I just started the low-cab diet on Monday Nov 5,2001. I'm so ready to get healthy and feel good again. I'm following the Atkins new Diet Revolution. Well I just wanted to introduce my self. My name is Sara. I need to lost a lot of weight. I need to lose about 100 pounds to reach my goal weight. But I'm ready and will. Also I love advice.
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 09:44

Plan: atkins
Stats: 188/139/140
BF:
Progress: 102%
Default welcome sara!!

Nice to meet U and good luck with this new WOL. I have been on atkins for 7 months now and it has done wonderful things for me! The 1st thing to do is to make sure Uhave read the entire book. Next get on a really good multi-vitamin. I had to also take extra potassim. drink LOTS of water, and try to incorperate exercise into your new life style. This is a great place to find out info so please ask questions
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Nov-07-01, 10:22

Plan: atkins
Stats: 249/230/150
BF:
Progress: 19%
Default Welcome Sarah

Hi I'm sabrina and I just wanted to welcome you here. You are gonna love it here. There is so much compassion and support here that it is unreal. I am so glad that I found this place. All the buddies you are gonna have, they are wonderful people. Good luck Sabrina