Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 10:04

Plan: In Transition
Stats: 256/180/140 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 66%

Congratulations on your most wonderful achievement, You've come so very far in such a relatively short time. You are indeed an inspiration to all. I'm so happy for your success. It is awesome.

Our stats are similar. I've not been in onederland for long myself, just a few weeks. It took me longer to get there. Like you, I was on BP meds. Three pills to be exact. After 7 months of this WOE I am completely med free and have BP that is consistently on the low end of normal. I've just had my physical a week ago. The lipid profile and other lab work was all wonderful. My doctor was so happy for me. His enthusiasm and support for the results I've achieved on Atkins made me so happy. I just wanted to adopt him and bring him home with me.

Your doctor will have a big surprise when he sees your success. I hope he makes you feel as good about it as mine did me. Wearing your loosely fitting size 18 dress, knowing you looked so pretty and knowing how proud your husband is of you had to be the best feeling in the world for you. It will sustain you if the time comes that you might be frustrated with weight loss slowing down or stalling. Heck, the attention you're getting from your DH alone, will be enough to sustain you, no matter what.

You did this. You made this happen. You took control of your life and are changing your destiny. You rule!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 10:07

Plan: Celiac Disease
Stats: 215/190/115 Female 5'3
BF:35/?/10
Progress: 25%
Default Congratulations!

Wow, you are amazing!!! Congratulations!!! AND NO CHEATS!!! What a wonderful example you are of what Atkins can do for someone!!!
You keep going girl!!! You must be so proud!!! We are cheering for you!!!

Laree
  #18   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 10:08
blah

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/225.2/199 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 33%

way to go . Keep up the gooc work.

NEEN
  #19   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 10:08

Plan: IF & Paleo
Stats: 270/254/150 Female 68 inches
BF:--- too much!
Progress: 13%

Welcome to Onederland!!! It's a wonderful place to live!!!
  #20   ^
Old Mon, Apr-12-04, 10:11

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 264.0/146/139 Female 5' 6
BF:
Progress: 94%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawna
Your You did this. You made this happen. You took control of your life and are changing your destiny. You rule!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR KIND WORDS ~ TO ALL OF YOU. I REALLY MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THIS FORUM IS WHAT HAS HELPED ME THROUGH THE STALLS AND HAS GIVEN ME SO MUCH OF MY STRENGTH. THANK YOU AGAIN.