Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low Carb Health & Technical Forums > Candida Yeast & IBS
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 17:28

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 225/175/150 Female 5 ft 9 inch
BF:
Progress: 67%

thank you for your help! I will definately try the fibre cereal. I understand how somethings can work differently on people, the capsule fiber pills never worked for me, put the powder did. The pain is hard to explain, it is a dull aching constant pain or discomfort. It is usuallly the worst just under my ribs, usually one side is worse than the other, but can be anywhere. My whole midsection feels very tight, and I get slightly nauseated. I often massage and push on the bad spots, which sometimes helps ( to move things along ). I have found it interesting that I my IBS seems to get better the heavier I am? ( I kept 40 pounds from my first pregnancy) When I start to loose weight, I get into trouble. I have stayed pretty close to strict induction foods. I hoover around only 20-25 carbs, most of my carbs being from fresh veggies, my favorites are romaine, caulifower, cukes, & broccoli. I will try and eat some extra of those, too. Would be worth slowing down weightloss if I can feel better. I have just been so happy to have something that works for weight loss , and I hate having that sluggish, tired, feeling coming back. Wish my bowels would be more accepting.