Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 09:07
Registered Member

Plan: Low carb
Stats: 242/178/160 Female 5'6
BF:??
Progress: 78%
Thumbs up It does pay to keep on keepin' on

Hi all, Hey finally this a.m. I have experienced one of those "whooshes". (I almost forgot what they were!) Fri. a.m. I finally was weighing around 182 which I saw once about 3 weeks ago,,, then Sat. a.m. I saw it again!! Hmmmmmmm, very interesting..... So this a.m. I hopped on the scale and lo and behold I am 180!!! Finally!!! So it does pay to keep on keepin' on and not give up!!!

I am thinking that winter,,, the effects of a little SAD, and also some of the extra stress that goes with work (especially this school year) has really slowed me down. But I AM BACK!!!!! And I only have 20 more lbs. to go!!! My new exercise bike that I got 6 weeks ago could have started me up again too,,, so EXERCISE! (Even if you hated it like I did,, I love it now!)

I am not going to be so bold as to change my stats to 180 but I am going to make them 182 just to see if I see 180 again tomorrow. Have a great Sunday everyone and GO JEFF BURTON,,, MAKE IT A WIN TODAY IN DARLINGTON!!!!!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 09:40

Plan: Atkin's
Stats: 225/200/130 Female 66"
BF:
Progress: 26%

Awesome work!!! Not only is the weight dropping, but I guarantee you feel better than you did before you started this WOE! You're healthier and have a much better figure! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

~ Cori ~
  #3   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 09:44

Plan: IF & Paleo
Stats: 270/254/150 Female 68 inches
BF:--- too much!
Progress: 13%

Congratulations! The pay off is remarkable when you don't give up.
  #4   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 12:07

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

Congratulations!!! I really appreciate you posting this! I've lost only 2 lbs. during the past 4 weeks...all in the first two weeks. This past two weeks I have bounced up and down a lb. I have lost inches, but still. Your post is encouraging! Thanks for sharing.
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 17:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 286/261/160 Female 5'8"
BF:BMI43.5%/39.7%/24%
Progress: 20%

Thanks for reminding me to keep it up even when the loss is painfully slow or nonexistent. Being on the forum for quite awhile, I do notice that those who make it, make it through those lousey stalls.

Orchid
  #6   ^
Old Sun, Mar-21-04, 18:25

Plan: atkins
Stats: 162/136/125 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 70%

good work!! Its always enouraging to hear about weight loss for people who have been stalled, give those that are encouragement. Keep up the goodwork!!