Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 07:50

Plan: The Obesity Code
Stats: 563/521/199 Male 6'4"
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default Can anyone from WA area help me find splenda products? (urgent)

I am coming over the border today from Vancouver, Canada and I am wanting to pick up about 20 packs of soda. I am wondering if anyone in the seattle/bellingham area could tell me at which store I could find the best selection of splenda pops, preferably multiple flavours of Diet Rite. Last time I came out there, I ended up looking around for hours to find a store, and finally found one, but they only carried regular diet rite. I would realllly appreciate the help. I am leaving in a couple of hours

Cheers,
Adam
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 07:58
Recovering Yo-Yo

Plan: What's best for me
Stats: 291.6/147/164 Female 5'8"
BF:A work in progress
Progress: 113%

Hi Adam,

Happy shopping!

If you take the truck crossing, the first intersection after you get through, on your left hand side there is a Cost Cutters. Now it's been a few months since I have been in there, but the last time I was, I was able to get 4 different flavors of Diet Rite. I think Jean had posted a list of stores to get low carb products at a while back......give me a minute and I'll see if I can dig it up.

Jo
  #3   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 07:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 217/211/130 Female 5'2
BF:YUEPP
Progress: 7%

Not anywhere near where you'll be, but Super Walmart carries the rasberry and vanilla Diet Rite here. I have trouble finding 2 liter bottles of plain Diet Rite at Walmart but they always have the flavored in bottles and cans. Maybe it would be the same in the area your headed. Good luck.

Missie
  #4   ^
Old Fri, Mar-19-04, 08:03
Recovering Yo-Yo

Plan: What's best for me
Stats: 291.6/147/164 Female 5'8"
BF:A work in progress
Progress: 113%

Ok....found it......here's the list that Jean sent me last summer......hopefully it will help
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanyyy
Blaine - 1733 H Street "Natural Edge" vitamin store - Atkins mixes, shakes, bakemix and sauces, Keto pudding and cereal, Carbsense bake mix, Low Carb Creations cheesecake (frozen), Atkins ice cream, LC bread sometimes. There's a Cost Cutter in that mall too (Diet Rite and God knows what else).

Smart & Final Cash & Carry - 405 Ohio Street (Exit 254) Davinci and Torani syrups galore! And cheap! Talking Rain Ice Botanical drinks too.

Walmart - 4420 Meridien - SF candy, mostly

Costco - 4299 Meridien - 1 lb bags of Hormel real bacon bits, 700 envelope Splenda, Talking Rain drinks

GNC - 1225 East Sunset Drive (Exit 255) - Keto stuff, Atkins stuff, etc

Fred Meyer - 1225 W Bakerview Rd (near Bellis Fair) - Atkins ice cream, Fit for Life LC bread (freezer), Soy Slender Splenda-sweetened soy milk, Atkins stuff, Carbsense, etc.

Safeway - La Tortilla brand LC tortillas, Diet Rite drinks, spaghetti sauces, Alpine SF apple cider drink, Swiss Miss diet hot cocoa, Jimmy Dean sausage, cheese.

Haggen's - 1815 Main Street, Ferndale - Another grocery store with Diet Rite, Atkins products, cheese, sausage etc.

Jo, Hope this helps.. and that you have a map where you can plot these addresses for the most efficient route