Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Countdowns, Buddies & Challenges
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#346   ^
Old Sun, Feb-01-04, 13:40
Registered Member

Plan: Gold Standard
Stats: 184/127/134 Female 65.5
BF:38/21/20
Progress: 114%

Congratulations, Doreen, on a whole month of successfully Fat Flushing. And a great loss, too!

I'm continuing on, too. After a few days of waffling, I've decided to give it another shot.

I've written a bit about this in my journal today, if anyone's interested. It IS a battlefield for me, this candida!

Should we start a new thread for February -- for anyone continuing on? Or, just leave it here?
Sponsored Links
  #347   ^
Old Tue, Feb-03-04, 21:09
Registered Member

Just in case any of you still want to Fat Flush or KISS, I started a new thread so it will be easier to find and not so long.

#348   ^
Old Sat, Feb-07-04, 21:26

Plan: starting over.. again
Stats: 194/173/150 Female 4'11"
BF:
Progress: 48%
Wink whew...

i know i have been away for awhile...but all went well with the colonoscopy. everything checked out fine and they diagnosed the belly bloat and abdominal pain as ibs....well doah

so they gave me the medicine i have wanted for the last 7-8 months. well no food for 3 days certainly got the scale moving. i wouldn't recommend it, but it worked for me. the medication causes the opposite of the problem i was having at first and then i hope it will regulate me out. i am trying to keep food in and get my calories back up. but it hasn't been easy. everything just comes out.

so on the up side... the lbs are down and my clothes are loose. i stick pretty close to KISS on the weekends ...no dairy. but a few lc things. and i will be strict KISS this week. next saturday i leave for a week to colorado. it would be great if i could be 164# a nice 20 lb loss.

hang in there everyone.
~catherine
  #349   ^
Old Sat, Feb-07-04, 21:35
Registered Member

I'm glad you finally got your diagnosis, Catherine. This will make it easier to deal with your IBS -- to have the medication you need. It's always comforting to know for sure that's what you have, too, I think.
  #350   ^
Old Sun, Feb-08-04, 09:18
Registered Member

BTW, Catherine. I moved us to a new thread, since this one wasn't getting any postings at all for a long time. Follow the link in my signature to the new home for us KISSers and Flushers!