Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Our Website > Comments Box and Technical Questions
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 14:59
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 253/247/150 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 6%
Question private messages?????

how come i am unable to send private messages to people? when i click on PM is says that an error occurred as I am either trying to modify peoples post (etc) or 2. that my privliges have been taken away????

I have never even tried to use it before My journal works and I am able to post messages on the boards. Can any one help me. I have never tried to send a private message before so there is a possablity i am doing something wrong
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 15:27

Stats: 244/220/170 Female 65.4inches
BF:
Progress: 32%

When you have made 25 posts, your Private Messaging will automatically be activated for the next day and you can send and receive. That message is a generic one that serves several purposes, not a reproach to you.

Be sure to keep deleting messages from BOTH your Inbox and your Sent box as there is a limit to how many messages in total can be stored in the PM section. You can always copy the texts to a file on your own computer.

So keep posting.
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jan-27-04, 16:00
Registered Member

Stats: 253/247/150 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 6%

thanks barb! I"ll keep posting hehe