Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 05:22
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 219/218/145 Female 157.48
BF:
Progress: 1%
Cool I'm Back!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone I'm back after having the time of my life! I was pampered, looked after and loved immensely by my husbands family and I wonder now why I need to come back to dark damp miserable UK to work like a donkey when I lived like a queen in India. Maldives was absolutely fabulous as was Kerala, we lived in a straw boat for a few nights while gliding the backwaters they were lined by palm trees and it was heaven, we spent x-mas up in the mountains singing at midnight around a campfire and i had an elephant ride on x-mas day -it was so surreal! Sri lanka was equally beautiful and this time last week I was feeding and bathing a baby elephant the youngest of the herd - 4 months!!!!!!!
As for my atkins the first week was amazing I stuck to it to the book, I passed on my airline food to my mum and dad and you all would have been proud, my in-laws were very accomodating and even when i wasn't allowed to have any meat three days before the cermemonies occurred my mum in law cooked soya in as many different wasy possible - the only thing was that they were so concerend that I wasn't eating alot as food and drink play a large part of inidan hospitality but then on honeymoon I let go a little and by the time I got back to my in laws place I let go completely but the amazing thing was I ate like a maniac and guess what i only put on 8lbs! I'm back and the last two days trying to start atkins, done shopping yeserday and didn't start today, will start tomorrow! It's ben amazing experience, my DH did for me in one month what some men I know don't do in a lifetime, there were servamnts, maids, drivers cooks and now alas back to the grind where we do everything for ourselves here, amyway i need the next set of advice from my friends, from next month we are going to try for a baby and i need to learn alot about doing atkins while pregnant!
Thanks for all your support and wishing you all an amazing 2004!

PO
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jan-13-04, 07:59

Plan: Atkins
Stats: // Female 5 feet
BF:
Progress: 33%

Wow. What an incredible experience of a life time! I would love to hear more about your trip and your ceremony! Congratulations on your marriage and good luck in your pursuit of parenthood!
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 09:32
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 219/218/145 Female 157.48
BF:
Progress: 1%

thanks!
po
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Jan-14-04, 12:32
"Princess" of Norway

Plan: Atkins / Lindberg
Stats: 187/169/143 Female 162 cm
BF:Yes
Progress: 41%

WELCOME BACK Poundsoff, and congrats on your marriage ! It all sounds like a fairy tale !! Why don't you post some pics in your gallery ? Come on SHARE !!

And all that time - only gaining 8 lbs is just fantastic !!! GOOD GIRL