Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#16   ^
Old Sun, Dec-21-03, 15:59

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/170/170 Male 5'9" and some change
BF:
Progress: 100%

Not sure JennieM but Duke might have knocked a talented Arizona basketball team out the tourney with one of those lucky Christian L. toss ups. I declare, never seen a school that wins so much but can't name one decent NBA pro that attended Duke. DONT SAY GRANT HILL!!! He has shown that the NBA can be milked if you get a million dollar injury. Like Forrest Gump being shot in the buttocks, it was the luckiest way to get off the front line and have a scar that not too many people will ever see. I take that back. Elton Brand may be the only candidate the Duke faithful can stand behind but even he didn't like Duke too much. HE LEFT EARLY!!!!
Sponsored Links
  #17   ^
Old Sun, Dec-21-03, 16:15
Doctor Dirt

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 218.2/195.0/145 Female 5'9"
BF:43.6%/31.0%/22.0%
Progress: 32%

Like I said Drake, I didn't follow the men's team much at all. I was working on a Ph.D. at Duke so I got to teach some of them in class and believe it or not some of those guys are really smart. I can't really talk intellegently about present or past men's teams. But if you want to talk about WOMEN'S bb, then we can talk.

Jeannie
  #18   ^
Old Sun, Dec-21-03, 16:21
Give chance a chance

Plan: General LC maintenance
Stats: 152.6/115.6/115 Female 60 inches
BF:28%
Progress: 98%

Jeannie: I'm so sorry! I'd completely forgotten about NC barbecue withdrawal symptoms during the time I lived in California. And you're right, I have eaten the barbecue alone a couple of times in the past 10 months and not considered it a serious cheat. The problem was more the hush puppies and the bun....

Hey, I think Willards or whatever the place in Smithfield is has an online site and will ship their barbecue.

Kay
  #19   ^
Old Sun, Dec-21-03, 18:01

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 230/201/140 Female 5'7
BF:
Progress: 32%

It is certainly changing our Christmas. We are not doing our normal baking. We are also not giving all the homade candy and cookies that we usally do. This year we are trying to center our holiday around other things than food. My New Year's resolution will be to stay with this WOL.