Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Sun, Sep-07-03, 13:11

Plan: Currently on PSMF cycle
Stats: 198/157/150 Female 5'9"
BF:? No thank U !!
Progress: 85%

fishberg...I have found that a whole new world of lc has opened up for me with the introduction of lc bread products into my diet. Not only do they usually contain lots of protein but the fibre comes in handy too! I love the fact that once or twice a week I can have an over easy egg on top of a piece of toast w/ bacon, a tortillia to wrap my fajita or taco filling with (or any other filling for that matter), a bun with my hamburger during a bbq...It's a matter of leaving the lc baked goods in the freezer and pulling out only what you will allot yourself for the meal. Just don't replace your veggies with them or use them for your whole carb allotment. If I am going to be on the road, I take an osolo bun with me and when I stop for a fast food lunch I just swap buns and have a salad instead of the alternative. No sacrifice there!! It makes for more choices and less boredom. I usually make tuna salad and have it in half a red pepper but sometimes it's nice to pile the tuna on top of one piece of lc bread (toasted for me!!) and feel good about eating it. No guilt. Imagine that!! Just remember that this woe is a wol and enjoy how you feel when you are in control of yourself. I am in Canada so I have to go over the border to get my lc goodies (expensive but...) and I am going to get some bagels the next time I go. Mmmmmm....BLT bagel with x-tra mayo!!
Now Holly... a beagle for breakfast...thats a protein, right?

Last edited by Delta Fox : Sun, Sep-07-03 at 13:15.
Sponsored Links