Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-01, 08:35
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 224/166/145
BF:
Progress: 73%
Question Headache relief??????????

I have had a massive headache since yesterdays fat fast. Can I take Alleve? It is the only thing I have with me! I wasnt sure if there is anything in it that would stall weight loss!
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-01, 08:53
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 188/171/130-140
BF:
Progress:
Thumbs down Headaches

Hi there!
I just posted something about migraines under "Balanced System?"

I got some advice about naturopathic ways to finding roots to fixing ailments, and also food allergies.

I don't know if you get headaches often, but I get strong migraines and I know that the many different pills that I have tried stopped working after a long term of taking them.
I'm not sure if Aleve would cause a stall if you only need to take it one day, but I did have bloating after a week of migraine medications.

If you know for sure that your headache is caused by the food from your FAT FAST, check to see if you ate something different than what you usually eat.

Hope some of this helped.
Get better soon.
From someone who knows headaches.
Lisa.
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-01, 11:01
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 224/166/145
BF:
Progress: 73%

Thanks for the advice Lisa! The only conclusion I can come to is that I had 3cups of sugarfree jello yesterday with Nutrasweet! And I notice that whenever I have a diet coke I get a headache! So maybe it could be the nutrasweet? Would this cause a headache the same day and the day after?