Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Local Low-Carbers & Support Groups > U.K.
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

#1   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 23:14
Registered Member

Plan: south beach
Stats: 164/164/150 Female 64
BF:164/164/150
Progress: 0%
Default fit day is the way to go

Hello everyone, what can I say. My weight suck at 12st4lb- 12st 6lb for three weeks. This is my 30th day and I have just weight myself 12st 1lb.
I put it down to fitday and tracking everything I eat. I only started useing it 4 days ago, but have found it very helpfull.
I am takeing my son and his partner up to the hospital for their first scan, so am so excited.They are takeing me out to lunch and suggestions.
Fiona
Sponsored Links
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 23:35

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 233/197/163 Female 70 inches
BF:
Progress: 51%

Congratulations Fiona, what did you keep track of, was it calories, carbs or percentages? I'm really pleased it worked for you
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Aug-26-03, 23:55
Registered Member

Default every thing

I just tracked everything I ate and took advice from othe forum users and uped my fat some days ect. once you get the hang of how to enter your foods it is very interesting. Before i eat my meal I put in the amounds and see what it will take my stats for that day.The other day I was going to add a tomatoe but saw it would take my carb up to over 20 so I just left it out.
fiona
  #4   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 00:00
Registered Member

Default pebbles

Oh by the way the pic is one of my dogs(i'v got three). Her name is Pebbles and I bred her myself. She is one now, but has always been a baby and did like to suck a dummie when she was little. When we go out for a walk I take a water bottle (the ones that you get in the supermarket, that the lid pulls up for you to suck on)She walks beside me and drinks from it like a baby BONKERS!!!!!!!!!!
She is the most gentle dog I have ever had and she is going to be a pet dog in hospitals ect.
Sorry of the subject
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 01:44

Stats: 184/162/112 Female 5'5"
BF:31/26/19
Progress: 31%

Hi Fiona

And CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Aww honey, you must be so proud of yourself! Well done!

Really glad to hear fitday is working for you too. I tried it, but really lost patience with trying to work out all the amounts very quickly indeed. I really wish they had a UK friendly version...

Beautiful dog, by the way... and fantastic she's going to be a pet dog! They really do make a huge difference to people's lives.

If its any comfort, the only way I knew the postman was at the door this morning was when my cat growled at him! This would be the same cat who's not particularly interested in cream, but will actually try to stick her paws in your mouth or hang off your hand whilst you try to eat fresh mango, pineapple or strawberries! I like to think of her more as slightly eccentric than downright odd... just like her mum!
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Aug-27-03, 03:06

Stats: 184/162/112 Female 5'5"
BF:31/26/19
Progress: 31%

You know, I'm sure this has been commented on many, many times... but I had to laugh when looking at Fitday's dietary advice...

"Choose a diet with plenty of grain products, vegetables and fruit"

Or...

"Choose a diet low in fat..."

They must hate the number of Atkins folk who use the site!