Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #14   ^
Old Fri, Aug-08-03, 17:09
Registered Member

Plan: CKD
Stats: 238/217/200 Male 76 inches
BF:17/15/7
Progress: 55%

im not sure what it was, i think around 800 though... i just used the CKD calculator
http://www.users.voicenet.com/~petr...ss/ckdcalc.html and did the amount for the first 24 hours.

i am planning on doing it on sunday ...from like 9 am - 9 pm with a depletion exercise early sunday morning, i wont be doing the fruit before it though to switch my liver into carb burning mode but was wondering if i should do some cardio upon completion...? also about the times.. i go to bed late, so i wont be hitting the sack soon as im done eating.

mainly im going to be eating rice and pasta...maybe some no fat chocolate milk early in the day with some pancakes, i'm sure i'll eat other stuff in between (maybe a low fat cheeze pizza) but haven't decided yet.

im not sure how much carbs i should take in though? should i do a days worth in 24 hours? or should i split the 24 hours and do that... around 400 carbs?

Last edited by joe_ : Fri, Aug-08-03 at 17:13.