Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Gym Logs
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jul-29-09, 13:29

Plan: Keto and IF
Stats: 181.3/180.6/160 Female 5' 6"
BF:-63.1/-21.3 to go
Progress: 3%
Default Susan's (Smullen) workout

Here's my first workout log. I just started trying to get a workout routine going. I didn't have anything in particular that I do regularly yet. Last week I started with working out by playing ddr for an hour each time. Fun and a good sweat. Yesterday I tried starting the 10 years younger in 10 hours Callanetics dvd. Got through the warm up, stomach and legs then my dvd player messed up. So today when I cleaned the player and tried it froze the picture within a few minutes and just wouldn't go on. Well I didn't let that stop me. I was determined to get a workout in today so I put it on the exercise on demand channel and did Leslie Sansone's 3 mile walk workout. Boy was I sweating. I got through the whole thing although I had to pause a few times on the leg lifts towards the end. Not sure if it has to do with my fibromyalgia, the weight or just a combination of both it started to feel really weak and sort of burning sensation. Kinda hard to explain. It didn't just feel like I was tired from the moves. Anyways before the workout I measured myself to face the hard truth and look forward to some changes. I won't measure myself again for a week. So here it goes:
weight 208.2

Bust~ 44.5"
Waist~ 42"
Hips~ 49"
Rt Thigh~ 26.5"
Lt Thigh~ 26"
Rt Arm~ 14"
Lt Arm~ 13"

So there's the ugly truth but there's also my motivation to get my sh** together

Last edited by smullen : Thu, Aug-13-09 at 06:17.
Sponsored Links