Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > General Low-Carb
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Dec-03-02, 11:29
Everyday Sane Psycho

Plan: Bernstein, Keto IFast
Stats: 385/253/160 Female 67.5
BF:14d bsl 400/122/83
Progress: 59%
Unhappy I have a concern...

I gave up coffee about 6 months ago and last week I was given a 12oz cup of Dunkin Donuts Vanilla coffee. In one hour I ended up fainting due to caffeine over dose.
I used to be one of those people who would get a 32oz every morning and a refill every afternoon. How could one 12oz cup take me down?!

Also I used to be able to eat carbs at every meal and even a pint of ice cream without any problem. But if I eat a serving of pie or a serving of ice cream (not I didn't say both) I feel nausia and I get a headache. Also If I don't egnor those symptoms and eat carbs for a week, I can gain up to 15lbs! And not all of this is water!
I stopped low carbing after my first time for three months and gaine 45lbs. This is scary!

Why is my body now so sensitive? Will I ever be able to have carbs when I maintain? And will I always be fighting to keep the weight from coming back on after a small cheat? This is so intimidating! What other surprises will I have after low carbing so long? Thanks. I'm a worrier and this has really disturbed me.
Thanks.
Doe
Sponsored Links