Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Daily Low-Carb Support > Atkins Diet
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Sep-02-02, 22:12

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 305.0/234.0/160 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 49%
Talking I Just passed a big test

First of all I should say that I was on the Atkins plan with my husband and every time he has cheated in the past I would cheat right along with him then that would throw me off the plan completly. Well he cheated this past weekend ( ALL WEEKEND) and I proudly stuck with it no cheats at all.

My in laws just visited from out of town I have been waiting to eat all day till they got here and guess what they wanted PIZZA yup thats right I was starving and all that I could have was toppings of the pizza while everyone else got nice and full on the rest.
I was still hungry so I asked my husband to go to the store and get me a salad so he came back with my salad and they had ice cream cones and sundaes and brought chocolate chip cookies and macadamian nut cookies & blueberry muffins normally I would give in at this point. bit I didn't, I ate my salad and enjoyed it while everyone else (including my husband) totally indulged themselves with their sugar filled sweets. The best part of this is it didn't bother me at all, not once. and now I feel great because I didn't give in I have so much will power it is amazing.

I just thought I'd share that
Sponsored Links