Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Low-Carb Products
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, May-14-02, 09:46

Plan: Protein Power
Stats: 270/232/150 Female 5' 9"
BF:Yes, unfortunately
Progress: 32%
Thumbs up Whey Gourmet

I just have to say, this morning I tried the Strawberry/Banana Whey Gourmet shake, and it was soooooo good I'm so glad I tried it. I have tried so many other kinds that I thought were just foul - the smell, the taste, blech!!

Anyway, I made this with 3 oz heavy cream, 3 oz cold purified water, and ice with a scoop of the powder in the blender. Looked just like a milkshake - tasted like one too!!

The only problem is I couldn't finish the whole one because my son kept drinking it - he loves it!! I would have made him his own, but he was sleeping when I started making it, and I had to run out the door - late as usual!!

Anyway, just had to share
Sponsored Links