Active Low-Carber Forums
Atkins diet and low carb discussion provided free for information only, not as medical advice.
Home Plans Tips Recipes Tools Stories Studies Products
Active Low-Carber Forums
A sugar-free zone

Welcome to the Active Low-Carber Forums.
Support for Atkins diet, Protein Power, Neanderthin (Paleo Diet), CAD/CALP, Dr. Bernstein Diabetes Solution and any other healthy low-carb diet or plan, all are welcome in our lowcarb community. Forget starvation and fad diets -- join the healthy eating crowd! You may register by clicking here, it's free!

Go Back   Active Low-Carber Forums > Main Low-Carb Diets Forums & Support > Exercise Forums: Active Low-Carbers > Specific Exercise Plans
User Name
Password
FAQ Members Calendar Search Gallery My P.L.A.N. Survey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jan-29-02, 20:40

Plan: cyclical ketogenic
Stats: 192/168/165
BF:11% goal 10%
Progress: 89%
Question How low can you go? Dan I have ?

Trainer Dan,

From 22% down to 14.5%. Still not happy with the abs just yet. How low can you get on CKD before I am so platued out? My goal is 10% but would love those single digits. Only been doing this 2 months so far. Second, how the heck do y'all get into ketosis. I can't seem to get a reading on those darn sticks. My diet is very strict and workout is as follows:

Sunday: lo/no CARB a nice slow 15-18 mile run (marathon coming soon, need that stamina)

Monday: lo/no CARB Back/Chest lift (1 to 1.5 hrs)

Tuesday: lo/no CARB Legs/Shoulders/Arms/Abs (1 to 1.5 hrs)

Wednesday: no/lo CARB 5-6 miles with 10x1/4 mile intervals in there at 6 minute pace

Thursday: no/lo carb 5-6 miles fast with lots of fartleck fun, maybe some abs for kicks

Friday: Total Body lifting blast followed by with 10x1/4 mile intervals on the TM till I about puke, then begin carb up fairly with liberal calories

Saturday: Carb up continues with moderate calories till after dinner snack. Then nada but water till 1400 on sunday and only after a gruel-athon

I can handle the intesity of all the speed and recover quickly. Any other suggestions? Thanks Mike
Sponsored Links